#/99 or less Topps Blacks/Lincy/HOF'ers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Think I'll pass, thanks for the offer and response...................

Hello, I would love to make a trade for any of the black cards. here's my tradelist. maybe you can find something else so that we could trade. I didn't mean to sound like I wanted all those cards for the auto's I had. I hope there is not a misunderstanding here. lmk your thoughts. Thank you.

Hello, I would love to make a trade for any of the black cards. here's my tradelist. maybe you can find something else so that we could trade. I didn't mean to sound like I wanted all those cards for the auto's I had. I hope there is not a misunderstanding here. lmk your thoughts. Thank you.

Hey now..............I checked your www link and didn't see anything I really collect..............How about this?

2011 Topps Black #321 Jeremy Guthrie #59/60 $15.00

for these two..................

1999 Topps Traded #T24 Bubba Crosby (Dodgers) $8.00
1999 Topps Traded #T41 Kevin Eberwein (Padres) $5.00

If that's OK, LMK and I can post it up....................No misunderstanding, just don't want to trade down on the Longoria blacks...................They're part of the PC and I'm having a hard time parting with them:cool: ! Thanks..............Mike

Hey now..............I checked your www link and didn't see anything I really collect..............How about this?

2011 Topps Black #321 Jeremy Guthrie #59/60 $15.00

for these two..................

1999 Topps Traded #T24 Bubba Crosby (Dodgers) $8.00
1999 Topps Traded #T41 Kevin Eberwein (Padres) $5.00

If that's OK, LMK and I can post it up....................No misunderstanding, just don't want to trade down on the Longoria blacks...................They're part of the PC and I'm having a hard time parting with them:cool: ! Thanks..............Mike

tRADE POSTED. THANK YOU.

Interested in trading for
2005 Reflections Blue #90 Tom Glavine #38/75 $5.00 (Mets)
I have the Nolan Ryan 1999 Topps Reprint 1975 #8 for trade
Jack

Interested in trading for
2005 Reflections Blue #90 Tom Glavine #38/75 $5.00 (Mets)
I have the Nolan Ryan 1999 Topps Reprint 1975 #8 for trade
Jack

Hi Jack.................I posted it up..............Is a protected PWE cool? If not I understand.................Thanks for the trade and LMK..............Mike

Hey now..............I like your 2011 Topps 60 Josh Beckett jersey............Could you and in three of the 2003 Topps First Year Player Bonus cards..............That would be my proposal for the Casilla black from this year...............Thanks and LMK.................Mike

Okay, post this up if it sounds okay:
2011 Topps 60 #T60R-JB Josh Beckett jersey
2003 Topps 1st Year Player Bonus #3 Michael Garciaparra
2003 Topps 1st Year Player Bonus #4 Pete LaForest
2003 Topps 1st Year Player Bonus #2 Branden Florence

Rhubarb_Runner...............Posted up! Thanks..................

HoosierBuddy..................Will send for %50, includes fees and delivery for PP..................

Thanks guys................Mike