A few Baseball GU and patches for trade!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wefitz

i forgot what your response was to this trade offer: Griffey Jr $15 and Gwynn $15 for the lincecum gu and the Cabrera gu. i also just picked up a 2011 topps 60 autograph of andres torres giants, if interested in adding it to the trade!

plmk

thnx!

Fitz

I have no idea why i listed the Teixeira patch! i was interested in the Griffey World Classic gu which also books for $15. it would still be the same $ amount for us both. if you agree, either post the trade or let me know and i will post the trade!

plmk

thnx!

sinocc: hey, found u some topps gold...all numbered and some are twins....post up the trade (lincy for griffey jr) and i will confirm...

thanks
fitz

Vlad's Impaler: can use it but the vlad books at $25 i believe....have anything u can add to the bumgarner (i believe it is $10)...

lmk

thanks
fitz ;)

Last edited:
Vlad's Impaler: can use it but the vlad books at $25 i believe....have anything u can add to the bumgarner (i believe it is $10)...

lmk

thanks
fitz ;)

Hey Fitz, Just checked the BV on the Guerrero. Beckett has it listed for 12.00 and the Bumgarner does book for 10.00.

I have These other cards LMK which one you want to even out the trade.

2012 Bowman Cespedes rc #193
2011 Bowman Platinum Belt Emerald rc #52
2010 Bowman Choice #BDP61

LMK
Joe