A little football IP at Buffalo Wild Wings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I went to a charity event tonight for the Mississippi Burn Organization benefiting burn victims in the state. Admission was 25 bucks. I got the following items signed for my Mississippi collection:

Ray Guy 3 cards/1 magazine
Jerious Norwood 3 cards
Fred Smoot 3 cards
Fred McAfee 1 card
Chris White (Giants) signed football from silent auction ($10)
Willie Richardson (Baltimore Colts) signed football from silent auction ($20)

Last edited:
Good stuff! The one good thing I got while I lived in Mississippi was getting to meet Ray Guy....VERY friendly and will sit and talk with people all day long.

Thanks guys, and yes I agree that Ray Guy is definitely one of the coolest down to earth athlete you could meet. I love when people ask him about his fame, and his reply is "I ain't no celebrity. I am a country boy that could kick the (bleep) out of a football!"

Thanks guys, and yes I agree that Ray Guy is definitely one of the coolest down to earth athlete you could meet. I love when people ask him about his fame, and his reply is "I ain't no celebrity. I am a country boy that could kick the (bleep) out of a football!"

that's funny, lol

he really could too. i used to love watching him. we all wanted to be ray guy when we were outside playing football as kids.

i believe he was the first. and maybe the only, person to kick a ball into the scoreboard in the astrodome. his hang time was sick!!!

paul

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online