Aaron Judge FT/FS For Other RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David, the trades keep coming in for me. Busy month. Have picked these up recently:
2001 Topps Ichiro RC #726
2012 Topps Update Bryce Harper RC #US183
2014 Topps Chrome Update Mookie Betts #MB-20
2015 Topps Kris Bryant RC #616
2015 Topps Chrome Kris Bryant RC #112

Can possibly use another Topps and Topps
Heritage Judge. Need something comparable for the Harper if you have anything in mind (BV $100 now) as well
as Betts relative to BV (selling 3x book). PLMK what you can use and I'm sure we can hammer out another deal.

Thanks for the recent string of deals and hope to make another. I feel like we are pen pals ;) Always glad to help a fellow collector's (with similar wants) collection out :)

Thanks
Kirby

Haven't forgotten about you, just trying to sort through my mess as time permits....I know I have some of those Piazza's somewhere. I traded a couple off to members here, but I have some more. Just wanted to give you an update. Thanks, Tony.

Tony,
Are you still interested in the Lou Brock Archives 1/1 and Red /25?

David, the trades keep coming in for me. Busy month. Have picked these up recently:
2001 Topps Ichiro RC #726
2012 Topps Update Bryce Harper RC #US183
2014 Topps Chrome Update Mookie Betts #MB-20
2015 Topps Kris Bryant RC #616
2015 Topps Chrome Kris Bryant RC #112

Can possibly use another Topps and Topps
Heritage Judge. Need something comparable for the Harper if you have anything in mind (BV $100 now) as well
as Betts relative to BV (selling 3x book). PLMK what you can use and I'm sure we can hammer out another deal.

Thanks for the recent string of deals and hope to make another. I feel like we are pen pals ;) Always glad to help a fellow collector's (with similar wants) collection out :)

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
I am interested in the Betts Topps Chrome Update US20.

David

Great. What can you offer on it? I'm sure you have my wants memorized by now :)

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
From what I can tell, each of the two Judges you expressed interest in are lower value than the Betts but combined are greater value than the Betts. Do you have a preference for either the base Topps or Heritage? I can find something from your rookie want list to match up with the Betts depending on which one you prefer.

David

Kirby,
From what I can tell, each of the two Judges you expressed interest in are lower value than the Betts but combined are greater value than the Betts. Do you have a preference for either the base Topps or Heritage? I can find something from your rookie want list to match up with the Betts depending on which one you prefer.

David

That sounds accurate. I can use the Topps plus a little bit from my list.

Thanks
Kirby

That sounds accurate. I can use the Topps plus a little bit from my list.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
I have these from your Update RC list:

J.D. Martinez 2011 Topps Update US186
Zack Cozart 2011 Topps Update US247 x4
Dee Gordon 2011 Topps Update US329
Starling Marte 2012 US109
Aaron Sanchez 2014 Topps Update US240 x2
Tommy Pham 2015 Topps Update US13 x4
Trevor Story 2016 Topps Update US226A x2

Please let me know if anything from this list can be combined with the Judge Topps RC.

David

Last edited:
I don't know what you have left, Interested in Topps & Bowman RC & ROYF

Have these
2012 Harper Topps 1987 mini TM-150
2012 Harper Topps Golden Moments GM-U1

2010 Posey Topps ATTAX

any interest lmk. thanks, Mike

Kirby,

Please let me know if anything from this list can be combined with the Judge Topps RC.

David

David, thanks for checking my list. While I could use some, none of those really interest me in a deal for the Betts.

Thanks
Kirby

Are you inteested in a 2011 topps update anthony rizzo diamond anniversary or a 2017 topps tribute 2017 rookies yoan moncada

I might have interest in the Rizzo depending on what you need for it. Please let me know what you have in mind.

I don't know what you have left, Interested in Topps & Bowman RC & ROYF

Have these
2012 Harper Topps 1987 mini TM-150
2012 Harper Topps Golden Moments GM-U1

2010 Posey Topps ATTAX

any interest lmk. thanks, Mike

I'm afraid I can't use any of these. The Judges listed are still available.

can you help me out with bv's on these

2017 Bowman Chrome Rookie of the Year Favorites Refractor ROYF-9
2017 Topps Heritage Yankees Team Card w/Judge x7
2017 Topps Heritage RC w/Austin 214 x3
2017 Topps Archives Rookie Stars RS-9
2017 Topps Archives RC #62

Kirby,

David

David, did you still have any Marcell Ozuna or Corey Seager rookies (doesn't have to be update)? Otherwise if you had an extra Lindor, Correa, Springer, Arenado hiding on you, one of those would be groovy.

Thanks
Kirby

can you help me out with bv's on these

2017 Bowman Chrome Rookie of the Year Favorites Refractor ROYF-9
2017 Topps Heritage Yankees Team Card w/Judge x7
2017 Topps Heritage RC w/Austin 214 x3
2017 Topps Archives Rookie Stars RS-9
2017 Topps Archives RC #62

PM sent

David, did you still have any Marcell Ozuna or Corey Seager rookies (doesn't have to be update)? Otherwise if you had an extra Lindor, Correa, Springer, Arenado hiding on you, one of those would be groovy.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby,
I have an extra Lindor 2015 Topps Update US82. If that works with the Judge Topps RC 287 for the Betts 2014 Topps Chrome Update RC US20, please post the trade and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
David