ABC's The Goldbergs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hayley Orrantia, Erika on the ABC the Goldbergs signed 3 8x10s for our family. One for each of my daughters and one for me. I have known Hayley since she was in 8th grade as she periodically attended my youth group where I was youth pastor with one of her friends. Great young lady and great show if you haven't seen it. Especially funny if you were alive during the 80's.

imagejpg1_zpsb086fb88.jpg

Very cool success, Darrell! I confess, I've never seen the show...but I will put it on my must see list. Congrats, my friend!

Darrell, that must be a great sense of pride in a former youth group student of yours going on to do good work in a successful show, I am sure her parents and your whole community contributed....as the saying goes "it takes a village!"

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

just wanted to see if anyone here might be in if I were able to do a private signing with Hayley? It would be $20 per item

just wanted to see if anyone here might be in if I were able to do a private signing with Hayley? It would be $20 per item

I would absolutely be down, and you could put me down for 2. Hopefully we can get this thing together :). Great show and I absolutely love her character.

-Kenny