Allen & Ginter Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody, I'm here to promote my 2008 Allen & Ginter heritage set which is a 21 card set that includes cards of players, mascots, hostorical figures, and common hobbyists.

If interested in a free lot containg three cards please post to this forum with the name of one card you'd be interested in attaining. Pictures are posted below for you to choose from. The other two cards will be randomized.

Keep your eyes peeled in January as I will be posting a contest in relation to this set. Prizes will be given to those who can answer simple questions about the cards in this set.

Happy Holidays

- Ryan

Last edited:
Wow. Great cards. I love everything Allen and ginter. I'd be interested in the mike trout since there aren't any Yankees. ;)

Trourt for sure if that's gone The Paul Goldschidt would work.

Wow! Great Cards bud.

Thanks for the compliments on the cards. I tried to post a free card offer, but the website wouldn't let me. Said something about you needing to clear your inbox first. I'll try again later okay. LMK when you fix the situation and I'll get these out to you asap.