Allen & Ginter Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks Rodd for the great cards! :)

Marlies

Ryan,
Received the cards today, that is really amazing what you put together, nice work!!!
Kevin

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words!

Word is spreading...
http://angelsinorder.blogspot.com/2014/01/got-me-big-ol-chunk-of-timeline.html

I'd like to give a shout out to scc76 for choosing to sponsor the set. He choose to have a Tim Hudson card added which will come out in the third installment. That's the extent of the sneak peak this time around, keep your eyes posted as the second installment is almost ready to be released.

- Ryan

hey roddster. Received the cards those are amazing wish i could get the entire set. card wait to see your newest cards.pm me and let me know if there is anyway i can get a hold of the rest of the set

Are these custom cards? The Billy the Marlin looks great and would be a nice addition to my collection.

-Brett

They are custom cards! Glad you think they'd look nice in your collection. An envelope full of em' is headed your way.

MLBFan85 - Glad you like the cards! I'll PM you about trading for more of the cards okay.

These cards are awesome, I know they are custom but how did you do it? Are these regular A&G with laminated backs on them? Do you make the entire card, including the printing...very cool.

awesome cards..i hope to get prince to sign his in the next 7 yrs here in arlington :) thanks!!

New to the forum here but have been on eBay for years under blue_world_order and I'm also on blowout under freddyb... really nice job! Well done! If you still have any left that you are giving away, I really like the Puig. If not, still my compliments on a job well done!

Keep your eyes on the free card forum as I will be posting round two of my Allen & Ginter Heritage Series giveaway next week! About 30 cards will be added!

Hi, From what I've seen here these look great. You did them yourself? Don't suppose you a have Schmidt version coming. Puig, Trout, Myers would be nice but it doesn't really matter.
Thanks Benny

Sweet Cards!

Ryan, Got the cards you sent. The pictures do not do them justice. The look and feel awesome. Kudos! Being a custom card maker myself, I bow to your talent. Thanks again.

-Brett

PS- If you want to check out some of my work

Sweet cards Brett!

Benski3 - I do not have a scheduled Schmidt card on the radar. Check out my previous posts on becoming part of the set. If you contribute towards printing costs of the set I will design a card of your choosing. You would receive a stack of cards as well as a handful of the card you helped design. Let me know if you'd be intersted. Thanks for posting! Your cards will be sent out asap!

- Ryan

Received my cards today, they are Great. Nice job on these Ryan.
I've always loved the "minis". Hopefully you have a David Ortiz coming out. ;) :D
How many cards are in your set? Are there any more Red Sox?

Thank You - Rick

The Ortiz is coming soon ;)
Keep your eyes posted on the free card forum for more details

Received my cards today, they are Great. Nice job on these Ryan.
I've always loved the "minis". Hopefully you have a David Ortiz coming out. ;) :D
How many cards are in your set? Are there any more Red Sox?

Thank You - Rick

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online