Anyone need 80's or 90's wants filled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpapiortiz34

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Came into a huge amount of 80's and 90's cards. All brands. Some oddballs too. Also have various sets as well. Looking to get rid of them. Thanks for looking

Matt

Probably interested, my links are in my sig, is your wantlist in your freewebs too or just traders?

Beachbum. I have these
1988 Topps Big Boggs, Wade 32
1988 Topps Big Gwynn, Tony 161
1988 Topps Big Jackson, Bo 49
My wants are updated on my site.

Cdahlk. Do you have a list of wants. I have tons

Matt

Beachbum. My wants are updated on my site.

Cdahlk. Do you have a list of wants. I have tons

Matt

I'd like to make a run at these, also going to look at your set fillers and wants...
1984 Fleer Stickers Cal Ripken Jr 15 (Orioles)
1984 Fleer Stickers Mike Schmidt 16 (Phillies)
1984 Fleer Stickers Pete Rose 119 (Phillies)
1988 Starting Lineup Talking Baseball Kirby Puckett 21 (Twins)
1991 Topps Wax Box Bottom Rickey Henderson H (A's)

Like to do the set. So need one of each. Like to do the topps first if ya have alot. Let me know how many you have of topps. I have none. So 1 of each ;)

Ok also have these
1988 Topps Big Boggs, Wade 32
1988 Topps Big Gwynn, Tony 161
1988 Topps Big Jackson, Bo 49

Ok, I'm assuming you looked at my wants? :)

So far I have these set hits...
1985 Topps Bret Saberhagen 23 Royals
1985 Topps Tony Gwynn 660 Padres
1985 Topps Don Mattingly 665 Yankees
1992 Stadium Club Paul Molitor 230 Brewers
1992 Stadium Club Mark McGwire 475 A's
1992 Stadium Club Barry Larkin 596 Reds
1992 Upper Deck Mark McGwire 153 A's

I did look at the wants. I didn't have a ton. I'm in the process of going through this stuff. I have some 82 Drakes if you need any

I did look at the wants. I didn't have a ton. I'm in the process of going through this stuff. I have some 82 Drakes if you need any

I need the Schmidt if you have a decent one...I think I have a '85 topps kirby I can trade you, need to keep looking for it and checking your lists. I didn't see any set fillers I can use unless you have some '89 UD that isn't listed on your site.

Hey Travis

So far I've finished your 84 Topps and 84 Fleer Stickers sets. I will keep looking. Should have a lot more

Matt

Matt,
Would you trade the Schmidt GU you have for a Puckett and a Maddux RC combo? The kirby is not pristine but it is very very good, check out the corners if you can.

attachment.php