Anyone need/want Ultra-Pro Magnetic One-Touch's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petesahuttt

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Since I don;t really deal with regular sized stuff anymore I want to move these out of the house. I have 14 used 35pt magnetic one touch's, 9 brand new still sealed 35pt magnetic one-touch's, 9 used 130pt magnetic one-touch's and 1 new 130pt magnetic one-touch.
Would be happy to move them for some mini's so feel free to make an offer, I just want these gone so I can clear up some clutter.

I could use these.. I can do some digging, but I have a stack of probably 25 2014 ginter mini's, and a few GQ minis from the last couple years. I also have quite a few of the topps mini inserts from the last few years (1987 border, 1971 border, 1972 border, 1989 border)

would that work for you? i can get lists and exact counts if you need. Shoot me a PM.

I could use these.. I can do some digging, but I have a stack of probably 25 2014 ginter mini's, and a few GQ minis from the last couple years. I also have quite a few of the topps mini inserts from the last few years (1987 border, 1971 border, 1972 border, 1989 border)

would that work for you? i can get lists and exact counts if you need. Shoot me a PM.

I would be interested only in the A&G, GQ style mini's, those Topps '75 style mini's I don't want or need. I have already received one outstanding offer so far but I will leave my decision until the end of tonight. I;ve already gotten more response from this thread than my last 3 where I was actually trading cards, I think it might be time to switch to the supply side of the hobby :)