anyone seen this yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I went to target and saw they had these boxes for 29.99 2012 leaf the living legend pete rose boxes. Each box come with a change to pull a redemption for a auto/gu but every box comes with a auto! I pulled these 2 and it made 2 1/2 sets 1-50
ROSEPETE2.jpg
ROSEPETE1.jpg

Funny, that was promoted as a hobby-only product initially. Kind of pricey too. Wonder if it didn't sell well and they have repackaged it to move it?

The autos were put in a top loader and put into the box. They were not in a pack. I am stoked beacuse i never thought i would ever own a certified auto of his...

I remember Gray says last year that Rose was a one and done product. We to keep your word Brian
One the cards luck nice

Even without the team logos, those look nice. m Maybe it is the black and white that makes it not as noticiable, but I really like those. I may have to pick one of those up. Thanks, Tony.

After doing a search on ebay you can pick up one of the autos for less than the price of the box.

To be clear, I think the box contains one autographed Rose card OR a redemption card for a GU card. I don't think you will get the auto AND a GU redemption. So for $30 you get a Rose auto card and a 40 card set plus a few doubles. All the cards are black & white, and they are sticker sigs.
Not a real pack busting thrill here, as there are zero inserts/parallels in the packs. Basically you pay to see whats in the top-loader. The GU cards are nicer than the plain sigs, IMO. I'd like to know if ALL of the inserts in this original set have been boxed out- like the auto cards with the "I Bet On Baseball" notation, etc.

To be clear, I think the box contains one autographed Rose card OR a redemption card for a GU card. I don't think you will get the auto AND a GU redemption. So for $30 you get a Rose auto card and a 40 card set plus a few doubles. All the cards are black & white, and they are sticker sigs.
Not a real pack busting thrill here, as there are zero inserts/parallels in the packs. Basically you pay to see whats in the top-loader. The GU cards are nicer than the plain sigs, IMO. I'd like to know if ALL of the inserts in this original set have been boxed out- like the auto cards with the "I Bet On Baseball" notation, etc.

right. As i stated above you get a auto in every box with a chance to get a auto/gu redemption card. You also get a 50 card set of Pete Rose. I was hoping for the Gu/auto but didnt get it. Though i feel the autos are cool. Like i said it is great for people like me that would never of been able to afford a auto of his untill this set came out.