Anyone trading Phillies cards???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these Phillies for trade, LMK if you would like to work a trade, thanks

2023 Heritage - 305 Guthrie
2023 Heritage High Numbers; 504 Soto, 519 Marsh, 575 Turner, 588 Cave
2023 Topps Chrome Update - Pink – USC24 Pache (Phillies)
2023 Topps Archives - 20 Hoskins, 189 Stott
2023 Topps Update - US271 Alvarado
2023 A & G - 191 Marsh, 263 Nola

How do I tell if Stott is a rookie card??
I would trade for any of these cards;
TOPPS CHROME 2022 MANNY MACHADO #90
TOPPS CHROME 2022 FERNANDO TATIS JR. #150
TOPPS 2023 STARS OF THE MLB MANNY MACHADO #SMLB-55

I need the harper and the bohm. do you have a stott?
also, see if you can hit any of my needs in my signature!
Hey, finally logging in after a hiatus--but the Bohm and Harper are yours. No stott that I can find. I've got Nola, Strahm, Wheeler, Castellanos, Suarez in the 23 heritage and a bunch of other random 23 topps and some other radndom Phillies in the mix- nola, realmuto. It's like a stack of 19 or 20 cards, happy to send them your way if you want.

Hey, finally logging in after a hiatus--but the Bohm and Harper are yours. No stott that I can find. I've got Nola, Strahm, Wheeler, Castellanos, Suarez in the 23 heritage and a bunch of other random 23 topps and some other radndom Phillies in the mix- nola, realmuto. It's like a stack of 19 or 20 cards, happy to send them your way if you want.
For free?! Or do you want to trade?

They're yours. Post it up. 19 card lot of Random Phillies I have and the Riley Greene. If you have any Ozzie Albies cards I'm a fan, but not losing sleep over it if you don't.
Thanks so much man! I might have a few albies but I just got rid of the only
rc's I had of him. Much appreciated!