Anyone working on the 2013 Topps magic football?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Opened 5 packs and all are up for trade....Pulled base card of RGIII. Mini Magic cards: Jay Cutter (Chic), Randall Cobb (GB),Jerry Rice (SF), Nate Burleson (det) and Mike Thomas (jacksonville). Super mini: Michael Vick and Doug Martin. Base cards: Tony Gonzalez (atl), T.Y Hilton (balit), Reggie Bush (miami), Robert Griffin III (wash) to be continued.

Last edited:
have these to trade so far : #4.8.32.61.70.80.124.126.136.149rc.171.184.185.212rc.218. also have a cool Brandon Lafell auto for trade,but all I want for it is another auto...prefer David Wilson if possible.Also have several SS,MM,RE,CC for trade. But there again,it has to be for a like card of my favs

I am interested in the RG3 and Luck cards you pull from these let me know who you are looking for I havent bought any of these yet just trying to get MY wants so let me know Thanks so much

LMAO ...The first card I pulled was Luck base...both top corners were crimped . Looks like the cutting tool was dull. can't prove it,and Topps won't replace it without a reciept and the pack it came in.Now I'm just disheartened.4 blaster boxes and one Luck(damaged),one RGIII,one David Wilson.No Manning,Brady,Russell Wilson.

have these to trade so far : #4.8.32.61.70.80.124.126.136.149rc.171.184.185.212rc.218. also have a cool Brandon Lafell auto for trade,but all I want for it is another auto...prefer David Wilson if possible.Also have several SS,MM,RE,CC for trade. But there again,it has to be for a like card of my favs
Not trade for football magic cards...,,
I am interested in the RG3 and Luck cards you pull from these let me know who you are looking for I havent bought any of these yet just trying to get MY wants so let me know Thanks so much
I have a base rg3 and luck mini card for trade...Looking for one or two trout baseball cards in trade for them. Best regards, David

LMAO ...The first card I pulled was Luck base...both top corners were crimped . Looks like the cutting tool was dull. can't prove it,and Topps won't replace it without a reciept and the pack it came in.Now I'm just disheartened.4 blaster boxes and one Luck(damaged),one RGIII,one David Wilson.No Manning,Brady,Russell Wilson.
Tough luck.
David, I can use whatever you may have left. Haven't found any locally and have opened four blasters.

I have a bunch of the base cards...Pm me your wantlist and only looking for any twin players in trade. Best regards, David