Assorted cards for trade: Autos/inserts/RC's/#'d

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just traded away the Bowman Major Power yesterday. Any others of interest? We need $3 for you to round it out. I can provide a regular series Jeter if you would like? Thanks, Al

Al- I can use these:
1992 Mattingly Gold Leaf Stars #22
2000 Jeter Bowman Major Power
1996 Jeter UD Lovero Showcase
1998 Jeter Bowman Minor League

Bonzo- Give me a few to do a thorough check. Thanks

Sure any other Jeter would work.

It's posted. Thanks

Bonzo- I haven't forgot about you, working an extremely large trade right now. Will get with you

Last edited:
Hi Eddie,
Just getting ready to confirm and pull them, and it looks like I don't have the 98 Bowman Jeter. Must have traded it away without updating my list. (Also note that we had previously backed out the Bowman Major Power as it was traded away the day prior).

I could substitute either of these Jeter cards (each $6 same as the 98 Bowman) if you would like.
00 UD Eternal Glory #EG5
00 UD Faces of the Game #F6

Please let me know if either of these will work. I've added 99 Fleer Brilliants #2 to cover the earlier $3 difference.

I'll confirm the trade once we've figured out the substitution - no need to repost as we have our message stream to highlight the changes.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Al

Sure any other Jeter would work.

It's posted. Thanks

You're right, my apologies. I was going through 1000 cards and my brain was fried. The Eternal Glory and the fleer brilliants is fine. Sorry for the mixup

Murph3- I need these 2 Mattingly YSLS from u: 5465 & 5057

But cant do the chipper for them, Interested in either of these:
2010 Topps Hangar pack Jason Heyward #BC3
2005 Topps Pristine encased Phil Niekro The legendary years #386/549

Need to blow these out plus all of my ryan howards so i can get a start on a case of 2012 platinum. Make offers

2011 Bowman chrome Jarred Cosart

2011 Bowman Chrome refractor Kyle Russell auto #050/500

Anything i have in buxket interet you for either of these guys?