AU & GU For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Any interest in an autographed 8x10 photo of Juan Gonzalez on large marble colored plaque?

Thanks a lot for the offer, but I'm not interested in 8x10s at all. You may want to check with MR.JS36, MILLO67, and JJVAZQUEZ, as they collect players from PR like I do.

I've got these Latin autos:
On card: '92 Topps Carlos Baerga; '07 Donruss Signature Jose Cruz, Jr; '97 Donruss Signature Bobby Abreu; '98 Donruss Signature Millenium Sandy Alomar, Jr; '98 Donruss Signature Juan Encarnacion.
Sticker: '01 Donruss Classics Elpidio Guzman; '02 Donruss Classics Angel Berroa #/500; '04 Donruss Classics Green Alexis Gomez #/50; '05 Topps Rookie Cup Rafel Furcal; '05 Donruss Classics Gold Raul Tablado #/50; '05 Donruss Classics Silver Jose Capellan #/10; '05 Donruss Classics 202 Miguel Negron #/1300; '05 Donruss Classics 204 Paulino Reynoso #/1200; '05 Donruss Classics 217 Carlos Ruiz #/1200.
Please let me know if you need any of these, and if so I'll pick something out.
Thanks, Dale

I've got these Latin autos:
On card: '92 Topps Carlos Baerga; '07 Donruss Signature Jose Cruz, Jr; '97 Donruss Signature Bobby Abreu; '98 Donruss Signature Millenium Sandy Alomar, Jr; '98 Donruss Signature Juan Encarnacion.
Sticker: '01 Donruss Classics Elpidio Guzman; '02 Donruss Classics Angel Berroa #/500; '04 Donruss Classics Green Alexis Gomez #/50; '05 Topps Rookie Cup Rafel Furcal; '05 Donruss Classics Gold Raul Tablado #/50; '05 Donruss Classics Silver Jose Capellan #/10; '05 Donruss Classics 202 Miguel Negron #/1300; '05 Donruss Classics 204 Paulino Reynoso #/1200; '05 Donruss Classics 217 Carlos Ruiz #/1200.
Please let me know if you need any of these, and if so I'll pick something out.
Thanks, Dale

Dale:
I could use the Alomar Jr. for sure. Is the Baerga TTM/IP? I don't think I need any of the other ones, but will have to double check my PC. Plmk what you may need from me. Thanks.

Luis

The Baerga was from a local promotion in Cleveland from a food company. You sent in proofs of purchase and a little cash and got the card, so I guess it's technically a TTM. I had two of them but already traded the other. The ones I'm interested in vary in bv: '03 ATFF W. Hernandez ($15), '10 A&G Y. Gallardo ($20), '98 Donruss Signature V. Guerrero ($25) and '09 A&G R. Braun ($20). I'd really like the Gallardo but probably won't have enough to get there if you don't need anything else.
Thanks, Dale
Dale:
I could use the Alomar Jr. for sure. Is the Baerga TTM/IP? I don't think I need any of the other ones, but will have to double check my PC. Plmk what you may need from me. Thanks.

Luis

Last edited:
The Baerga was from a local promotion in Cleveland from a food company. You sent in proofs of purchase and a little cash and got the card, so I guess it's technically a TTM. I had two of them but already traded the other. The ones I'm interested in vary in bv: '03 ATFF W. Hernandez ($15), '10 A&G Y. Gallardo ($20), '98 Donruss Signature V. Guerrero ($25) and '09 A&G R. Braun ($20). I'd really like the Gallardo but probably won't have enough to get there if you don't need anything else.
Thanks, Dale

Dale:
I traded the Gallardo to GreatAlbert last week and took it out of my bucket but forgot to delete it from this list. I apologize for that. I would trade you any of the other ones for the Sandy Alomar and the Berroa. PLMK. Thanks.

Luis

OK, I'd like to get the A&G Braun. I did find one more on card auto - a 2000 Topps Traded Tony Mota (son of Manny Mota), if you can use that.
Thanks, Dale
Dale:
I traded the Gallardo to GreatAlbert last week and took it out of my bucket but forgot to delete it from this list. I apologize for that. I would trade you any of the other ones for the Sandy Alomar and the Berroa. PLMK. Thanks.

Luis

Last edited:
OK, I'd like to get the A&G Braun. I did find one more on card auto - a 2000 Topps Traded Tony Mota (son of Manny Mota), if you can use that.
Thanks, Dale

OK Dale, I will post the R.Braun (Brewers) for the Alomar Jr. and the Berroa.

Thanks for offering the T.Mota auto. I do like a lot those 2000 Topps Traded autos, but maybe we can make it part of a trade next time.......too bad it isn't Manny Mota!

Please confirm and I will mail out on Tuesday (no Post Office on Monday, as it is Veteran's day). Thanks,

Luis

OK Luis, I'll add the Mota too - even with that I think the trade is still in my favor.
Thanks, Dale
OK Dale, I will post the R.Braun (Brewers) for the Alomar Jr. and the Berroa.

Thanks for offering the T.Mota auto. I do like a lot those 2000 Topps Traded autos, but maybe we can make it part of a trade next time.......too bad it isn't Manny Mota!

Please confirm and I will mail out on Tuesday (no Post Office on Monday, as it is Veteran's day). Thanks,

Luis

OK Luis, I'll add the Mota too - even with that I think the trade is still in my favor.
Thanks, Dale

OK Dale, here is the deal: send Alomar Jr., Berroa, Baerga, amd Mota and I will send Braun and W.Hernandez. I think that would work great for both of us.

Luis