Autograph Help: Should I Get It Signed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankeesfan428

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Just got a sweet 2011 Topps Silk card of Kevin Kouzmanoff numbered 5/50. (Jersey number) I was wondering if I should get it signed or leave it. The card itself would be kind of hard to sign, since the silk is not exposed and there's a small cutout in the middle to feel the silk. But Kouz has a tiny signature and it could probably fit in between the blue border and cutout in the center. Any thoughts or ideas? Has anyone gotten a silk signed before? Would this increase/decrease SV or just overall value?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

If you want it signed, get it signed. You have no idea if the signature would increase the sale value of the card until you actually try to sell it.

It is your card and only you can make the decision that you can live with.

I most likely will keep it, just trying to see if people would rather have the card as is or signed. And I don't exactly collect Kouz, it would just be cool to have signed especially with the jersey number.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors