Autos and GU for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis,

I'm not used to getting things back from COMC. I normally just send stuff in. If this process takes a long time, I apologize in advance. I initiated the shipment last night.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jeff

OK Jeff. Keep me updated. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,
Do you have any interest in Oscar Taveras autos? I have a number of different ones available. His passing has really saddened me, not only for his talent but also for his exuberance on the field.

Let me know if you can use any of these:

2012 Bowman Chrome auto
2013 Bowman Platinum Jersey auto
2013 Leaf Draft National Pride auto
2013 Bowman Sterling auto
2014 Bowman Platinum refractor auto

I also have:
Carlos Correa 2014 Bowman Platinum refractor auto
Jorge Alfaro Bowman Chrome auto
Jorge Polanco Bowman Chrome refractor auto
Rougned Odor Bowman Chrome auto
Maikel Franco Bowman Chrome auto

Please let me know if you're interested in any of these. I'm interested in the Roberto Alomar bat auto.

Thanks,
David

Luis,

The Livan auto arrived today. Trade has been confirmed. I will send tomorrow.

Thanks again for the trade!

Jeff

Jeff:

Great. I'll mail the Castro tomorrow too. Thanks!

Luis

Luis,
Do you have any interest in Oscar Taveras autos? I have a number of different ones available. His passing has really saddened me, not only for his talent but also for his exuberance on the field.

Let me know if you can use any of these:

2012 Bowman Chrome auto
2013 Bowman Platinum Jersey auto
2013 Leaf Draft National Pride auto
2013 Bowman Sterling auto
2014 Bowman Platinum refractor auto

I also have:
Carlos Correa 2014 Bowman Platinum refractor auto
Jorge Alfaro Bowman Chrome auto
Jorge Polanco Bowman Chrome refractor auto
Rougned Odor Bowman Chrome auto
Maikel Franco Bowman Chrome auto

Please let me know if you're interested in any of these. I'm interested in the Roberto Alomar bat auto.

Thanks,
David

Hi David:

I am also very saddened with the news of Taveras' passing. So young, and such a bright future. RIP.

I already have a Taveras auto, so I would be more interested in the Carlos Correa 2014 Platinum auto you have. Do you know the BVs for both the Alomar and the Correa? If not, I'll figure it out. I'm thinking they will be close in BV, but don't know for sure. Let me know please. Thanks,

Luis

Hi David:

I am also very saddened with the news of Taveras' passing. So young, and such a bright future. RIP.

I already have a Taveras auto, so I would be more interested in the Carlos Correa 2014 Platinum auto you have. Do you know the BVs for both the Alomar and the Correa? If not, I'll figure it out. I'm thinking they will be close in BV, but don't know for sure. Let me know please. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,
I do not know the BV of either auto. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David

David:

Just want to make sure which card it is. According to Beckett.com, if it isn't #'ed then it is not a refractor. It doesn't matter to me, as I still want to trade for it. Is this the one?

front.jpg

Luis,
Yes, this is the card. In the past, the non-numbered Platinum autos were called refractor so I assumed that the same applied this year. Sorry for my confusion.

David

Luis,
Yes, this is the card. In the past, the non-numbered Platinum autos were called refractor so I assumed that the same applied this year. Sorry for my confusion.

David

No problem David. I purchased a lot of Platinum packs in previous years and I was also under the impression that the "base" autos were refractor, but then when I was trying to check BVs today it didn't show up that way. In any case, the Alomar Auto+GU books for $40. The Correa Auto books for $25. PLMK if you are willing to add a Taveras auto to close the BV gap. I prefer the Bowman Chrome, but anyone that books for $15 is fine by me. Thanks,

Luis

No problem David. I purchased a lot of Platinum packs in previous years and I was also under the impression that the "base" autos were refractor, but then when I was trying to check BVs today it didn't show up that way. In any case, the Alomar Auto+GU books for $40. The Correa Auto books for $25. PLMK if you are willing to add a Taveras auto to close the BV gap. I prefer the Bowman Chrome, but anyone that books for $15 is fine by me. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,
If the 2014 Bowman Platinum Taveras auto works for you, please post the trade.

Thanks,
David