Awesome Yard Sale Find......One of the best.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need you to go garage selling with me! Congrats on the hidden treasure.

Dewayne

Dewayne,

I wish I was that lucky all the time, but learning a lot of people get rid of stuff toys, pottery, antiques that they don't have a clue what they have. I know its bad but i have been doing research and studying on what sells and what doesn't just as I have learned its better to sell cards so they end early evening and make sure what ever sport you are selling is of something people want.....

That's a great story. Wish someone would bring me their vintage collection lol. Congratulations!

I acutally had a garage sale today, and had a guy bring me back his childhood collection to sell to me. So I had a garage sale and in the end, spent money buying someone else's cards. He came back after lunch with a binder. All pretty much 1959-1964. Some pretty nice cards, and he had a friend of his price everything out according to beckett. Had over $4K worth if you used beckett pricing, but that isn't figuring for condition naturally. I didn't want to totally burst his bubble, but he had a reason for parting with them. In the end, I bought them for $200 and he was happy.

Now, I gotta figure out how to explain to my wife later that we made about $250 on the garage sale, but I spent $200 of it on cards, LOL. That is a sweet find for $50!

I am not an Arod expert, and variations do occur. If you are a member over at SCN, I'd post them there and let the true experts give you their opinions.

Well here is my Autographed Alex Rodriguez Ball along with one from PSA/DNA look pretty similar in many ways......Give your thoughts.

My ball:
Baseball005.jpg

PSA/DNA authenticated ball
41-kXzHheXL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

WOW! congrats! I never see anything of value when I stop at garage sales...seeing your success makes me want to stop at the all in hopes of finding treasure such as yourself!

Well decided to remove the balls from the shadow box due to damage and also to send them in to PSA/DNA, I am pretty sure they are authentic and if the come back certified I will be offering them up for sale or possibly trade not sure yet but will post it once I get them back.