Barry Larkin Ultimate Want List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a 2018 Stadium Club Chrome Larkin. If you can use it, I collect Ted Williams, Nolan Ryan or Johnny Bench cards I don't have.

Hey Andy - nice blog. Found 2 of your Larkin needs -

2002 Topps 206 Polar Bear mini 372
2002 Topps 206 Series 2 relic (white uni swatch) TR-BL

My wantlist is in my sig, or if nothing else, can quote you cash delivered price.

Those Leaf Exhibit cards are an amazingly tough set to go after.....I've been chasing the Mike Schmidt cards since 2004, and am up to 24 different of the Series 1....it's slow going!

Regards, Jim

Hi Al,

I will take a look to see what I can find on your want list. May be Monday as I work tomorrow. Thanks!

Hey Andy - nice blog. Found 2 of your Larkin needs -

2002 Topps 206 Polar Bear mini 372
2002 Topps 206 Series 2 relic (white uni swatch) TR-BL

My wantlist is in my sig, or if nothing else, can quote you cash delivered price.

Those Leaf Exhibit cards are an amazingly tough set to go after.....I've been chasing the Mike Schmidt cards since 2004, and am up to 24 different of the Series 1....it's slow going!

Regards, Jim

Thanks, Jim!

Just started blogging last month. It is nice way to continue the joy of collecting my favorite player. Exhibits is a hard set to come by, but I love the simplicity and the history behind the set. 24 Series 1 is pretty impressive! The hardest part of the chase is a lot of times people are not sure what they are. Many put Donruss which always throws off my search.

I will take a look at your needs list and get back to you shortly. Definitely interested in the 206's.

Thanks,

Andy

I have a couple for you

1996 Finest Refractors #S7 Barry Larkin S
1998 Donruss Gold Press Proofs #394 Barry Larkin SG
2000 Pacific Ruby #114 Barry Larkin
2002 Donruss Elite All-Star Salutes #17 Barry Larkin/1999
2011 Topps Diamond Duos #LJ Barry Larkin/Derek Jeter

Looking for Griffey inserts I need for my pc, #'d superstars, vintage in great shape, lower end auto/gu or really whatever catches my eye

Dave

Hello,
I just got a 2018 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autographs Copper #AABL Barry Larkin (37/50) $40 for my HOF PC.
I'm in no hurry to move it, but I might on the off-chance you have a Bo Jackson auto I need.

just taking a shot in the dark in case we can help each other out