Baseball Autos FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What about this trade? LMK

Devine, Joey 2006 Artifacts Auto-Facts Signatures DE /350 Braves - $10.00
Devine, Joey 2006 SP Authentic 255 59/399 Braves - $10.00

For:

2007 Topps 52 Signatures #BC Brett Carroll F - $8.00
1998 Best Autographs Player of the Year #11 Gil Meche - $2.00
1996 Leaf Signature Autographs #23 Jason Bere - $5.00
1996 Leaf Signature Extended Autographs #137 Mike Myers - $5.00

check me for the Joey Devine autos please.

I literally just traded the Bere 5 minutes ago otherwise I'd be perfectly fine with this trade. Is there anything else you could pick in the place of the Bere auto? Sorry about that.

Actually, the Bere was the main one I wanted. The others were just filler. I think I will pass at this time. LMK, if you get some other autos in.

I literally just traded the Bere 5 minutes ago otherwise I'd be perfectly fine with this trade. Is there anything else you could pick in the place of the Bere auto? Sorry about that.

Sorry about that. I traded the Bere for something I think I can move. The Devine's would be for the PC. Is there a specific autograph of a guy you are looking for? I'll gladly look around and see what I can get for you in order to make the Devine trade. LMK

Nobody specific. I prefer vintage players and on-card autos, but beyond that, mainly looking for autos of players that I do not already have.

Sorry about that. I traded the Bere for something I think I can move. The Devine's would be for the PC. Is there a specific autograph of a guy you are looking for? I'll gladly look around and see what I can get for you in order to make the Devine trade. LMK

I added a few more autos just a few minutes ago if you'd like to take a look. They are all 2008 Razor Letterman or 2006 SweetSpot autos. I also have a 2008 Donruss Elite Collegiate Patches Mark Melancon Autograph on the way and also a 2010 Tri-Star OBAK Jim Abbott auto #d 9/75 that I'd be willing to give up. If you have any interest in these PLMK.

What about this trade, when you get everything in?

For:

2010 TRISTAR Obak Autographs Brown #9/75 #A47 Jim Abbott - $12.00
2006 Sweet Spot Update #107 Boone Logan AU/200 RC - $10.00

I added a few more autos just a few minutes ago if you'd like to take a look. They are all 2008 Razor Letterman or 2006 SweetSpot autos. I also have a 2008 Donruss Elite Collegiate Patches Mark Melancon Autograph on the way and also a 2010 Tri-Star OBAK Jim Abbott auto #d 9/75 that I'd be willing to give up. If you have any interest in these PLMK.

What about this trade, when you get everything in?

For:

2007 Topps 52 Signatures #BC Brett Carroll F - $8.00

OR

1996 Leaf Signature Extended Autographs #137 Mike Myers - $5.00
AND BOTH GIL MECHE AUTOS WHICH ARE DIFFERENT CARDS. IF YOU'D LIKE SCANS PLMK.

Or you don't want both Gil Meche autographs I can throw in the Braden Looper along with one of the Gil Meche autographs.

I would prefer the Abbott and Logan, but would take the Abbott and Myers and a combination of the Meche autos and Looper auto.

I understand, however, I have an open deal with the Logan that I am waiting to hear back from. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. I'll post up the Myers, Looper, Meche, and Abbott deal. Confirm whenever you are free. thanks for the trade!

I have all in my possession. The Abbott was something in my PC(simply thought it was a neat card of a great guy) but I prefer the Devine cards anyway. I can get everything sent out by tomorrow in a bubble mailer.

Trade confirmed. I will let you know when they arrive and follow up with the Devine autos.

I have all in my possession. The Abbott was something in my PC(simply thought it was a neat card of a great guy) but I prefer the Devine cards anyway. I can get everything sent out by tomorrow in a bubble mailer.