Baseball "LOTS" for sale - MAKE AN OFFER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the only thing the could say was that somewhere down the line it was scanned and that priority bar code was scanned. that's why the postage due. i had actually left the money with the ticket in my mailbox for mailman to pick up the day before, and it was delivered today.

i'm not gonna stress over this for the $4.20. i just wanted you to know so you maybe cross out any extra stuff if you reuse, just to be safe and it won't happen to anyone else :)

i did recieve the forte, looks great, thanx! yours are on their way.

paul

Hey Paul, if you need me to pay anything, lmk. Sorry about that. I'll definitely remember next time!

I did receive the 93 SP cards today. Do you know if the white specks are common with those? I know I replaced a bunch in my set and I have a ton with those specks. I just don't know what to do with those. They drive me nuts! That's Ok, though. They were pack fresh. I'll just have to get over it, lol.

As for the lots I was interested in... I definitely want them but want to make sure that I don't "break the bank" if I buy them. I'll be leaving for camping on Monday so I'll either buy them before then as long as I have enough Paypal, or I'll cross my fingers that they are still here when I come back on Thursday.

Curtis

i'll pull them and hold them til you get back.

and ya, i noticed all the specks when i opened the pack, it's really annoying isn' it, lol

have fun on your camping trip, watch out for bears, lol

paul

Sorry Paul, I was going to buy the lots but money has been flying out of Paypal lately. If eBay's good to me, I'll stop back and buy some but you don't have to hold them for me.

Curtis

getting this started up again!

please feel free to name your price for anything you can use, be it a lot, a single card or several cards or lots.
i'm at the point where i would accept any kind of offer, as long as it's not rediculously low (remember, i've got shipping to pay for :) )

thanx, and i hope i can help you out!
paul

nate, the only thing i have listed pre-90's are these lots, check them out on page 1:

lot 74
lot 75
lot 76
lot 168

u can also check my bucket in "vintage baseball"

thanx,
paul