Basketball set needs updated as of march 16 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

One correction on the cards I have for you. On the 95-96 Stadium Club basketball I have card #102 and not #126 Kemp. I accidentally typed the Kemp card off the 95-96 Flair list and missed the card #102.

Take your time on my lists. I am gunning to mail to you in Wednesday and it'll take at least 2 days for the package to get to you so you have lots of time on my lists. Chances are you would not be mailing my package out until next week anyways.

Do you have a football list or baseball list and would you be interested in some 70,s basketball let me know
thanks
Tom

I might be interested in some 1970s basketball if you need trade bait tfor our trade. I'll get more specific on what I'd be interested in if we get to that point. I do have one specific want list for a 1974-75 Topps lower grade Basketball set. I only want lower grade cards for this set. I'd certainly trade for these cards in nice condition but I just would not put them in this particular set.

1974-75 Topps: 40 (Bing), 124, 155 (Cowens)

This is a low grade set so even if the cards look like they were run over ny a truck, I'd be interested. I just need a copy of those 3 cards.

I might be interested in some 1970s basketball if you need trade bait tfor our trade. I'll get more specific on what I'd be interested in if we get to that point. I do have one specific want list for a 1974-75 Topps lower grade Basketball set. I only want lower grade cards for this set. I'd certainly trade for these cards in nice condition but I just would not put them in this particular set.

1974-75 Topps: 40 (Bing), 124, 155 (Cowens)

This is a low grade set so even if the cards look like they were run over ny a truck, I'd be interested. I just need a copy of those 3 cards.
i will see what i can do on these three later
Chief