Black Friday Blowout Cards Break - Nice Hit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I missed out on a lot of the really good deals, but I had some money set aside to buy stuff on BF and didn't want to walk away empty handed. The scans are quick jobs as I am home alone with the kiddos tonight.

First up - 2012 Bowman Chrome Hobby - I have opened up 7 boxes so far and not hit a single dual auto box...
2012BowmanChrome.jpeg

As you can see...my luck did not change here. Okay autograph...not much else there.

2010 Topps Chrome Hobby Box - I've opened a few of these and couldn't resist the allure of possibly pulling another Lance Zawadzki autograph. Unfortunately two packs in I hit a Drew Stubbs...not too shabby on the autograph and the rest of the box was middle of the road.
2010ToppsChrome.jpeg

Oh...there was also this one:
Strasburg.jpeg

On a whim added a hobby and retail box of 2007 Rookies and Stars to my Black Friday Blowout Order. Here are the results.

2007RSFootball1.jpeg

An expired redemption, a guy with a girl's name, Charlie Batch's backup, a TJ Hoshmazode (Championship!), and Pond **** Crumpler. Other assorted flotsam and jetsam with numbers on the back.

2007RSFootball2.jpeg

More fun stuff here - is it a bad sign when the kicker is the best card in a scan?

All available if anyone has interest.

Saw these that interested me - I also have a large updated trade list I will post shortly if you see anything else you can use to make the trade a little bigger. Thanks!
Autos:
Drew Stubbs 05 UD USA /475 #DS
Game Used
Nick Castellanos 09 Upper Deck USA 18u Triple Jersey #nc

Baseball Inserts/Stars:
Albert Almora 10 Bowman Chrome USA #1
Dylan Bundy 11 Bowman Draft Prospect Blue /499 #bdpp18
Matt Kemp 05 Topps Update RC #uh284 x2
Shelby Miller 10 Bowman Chrome Prospect #204
Mike Stanton 10 Bowman Chrome Draft RC #30

Interested in the Ubaldo Cliche Gold, Brian Humphries and Tim Lincecum Refractors. Check my www and lmk. Thanks

Definitely available - looking for a star numbered card in return. Most of this is headed to COMC if I don't trade or sell it here first.

Can use the Votto if still available. Lmk what your looking for.

www.djstradingsite.webs.com

Thanks,
Dennis

Max - Will set it aside for you, still haven't had a chance to check your 2012 Gypsy Queen Mini needs against what I pulled the other day.

Wouldn't mind the Crosby. Send me a PM with what you need for it.

Sweet Strasburg! That's the only reason I'm still tempted to buy this product (that and I want a Heyward auto), but I keep resisting the urge cause I don't need more of the base :p