Bowman Chrome & Topps Chrome Refractor Prospects and Rookie Cards FT LOTS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do I have anything you would want from my tradelists to get your 2000 Topps Traded Miguel Cabrera RC? I have been looking for one of those for a while.

If not I would be interested in either the 2005 Topps Justin Verlander RC or 2002 Topps Joe Mauer.

Lmk if we can work something out, thanks!

Didn't see anything I could use for those cards, sorry.

I have a few 11 Bowman Chrome Refractors - 214 Noesi and Bowman Chrome Draft Refractors - 66 Nicasio, 72 Presley. Are you still interested in the Thomas? Thanks, Al

I'll just do the original trade you proposed, the Castro and Leake refractors for the Thomas. I was just seeing if you had any rookies I needed instead. So the Thomas will work. Please post the trade and I will confirm. I am really looking for 1996 Pinnacle Skylines and Artists Proofs if you run across any.

Thanks!

Trade is posted, thanks, Al
I'll just do the original trade you proposed, the Castro and Leake refractors for the Thomas. I was just seeing if you had any rookies I needed instead. So the Thomas will work. Please post the trade and I will confirm. I am really looking for 1996 Pinnacle Skylines and Artists Proofs if you run across any.

Thanks!