Brad Zeigler has a pretty nice collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It's always neat to see the players who collect and interact with fans. I will say that it is pretty easy to have a nice collection if you are pulling down $3M a year though! He just needed to have deep pockets to snag that Clemente, Robinson and other 1/1s, otherwise he is like any other collector dreaming of owning something special like that and needing to beat the odds to pull it. I couldn't pick him out of a crowd at a card store if i saw him though...

Dmitri Young was a another collector featured recently and of course some other more famous athlete collectors like Gary Carter Frank Thomas (50s/60s) and Pat Neshek come to mind as well.

He makes 1.8 million per season...

He works with Live Case Breaks to open cases for them, kind of a representative. He also buys into them but mostly just opens just for the thrill of opening them.

I think he only does the high-end stuff though, i.e. national treasures, triple threads, tribute, etc...

Jesse