BRAND NEW QUARTER BOX SALE- THOUSANDS OF #'d, PARALLELS, INSERTS, REFRACTORS, SP'S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have everything listed above (no longer have the Chen).

Cards total $10 (threw in the Ayala and the Lough) + $2.50 shipping for a grand total of $12.50.

Yes, MO is fine but I'll have to wait until I receive your payment before I send since you're still a "rookie" (although I'm not worried since I've sold to you before).

Hope that works.

Thanks,
Melissa
Melissa no problem I was having issues with my paypal which they said would be resoled by the evening tomorrow if you don't mind waiting til Wednesday I will go ahead with paypal on Wednesday morning if all is go would you mind posting it and I will pay first thing Wednesday morning via paypal thank you

Hi Melissa,
looks like I missed these 2 last time...lmk what you need for them ....pwe is fine.
Kevin

Bogaerts, Xander 14 Finest Ref Green #89 #'d/199 $12-
Marrero, Deven 13 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue ref #BCP120 #'d/250 $5-

Hi Melissa,
I'll take these if they are still available:

Dodgers
Piazza, Mike 93 Flair Wave of the Future #12 $10 (JUST WANT 1)

Indians
Sabathia, C.C. 99 Topps Traded #33 $8-

Marlins
Beckett, Josh 99 Fleer Tradition Update #122 $10-

Mets
Harvey, Matt 11 Bowman Platinum Prospect Xfractor #66 $10-

Orioles
Chen, Wei-Yin 12 Bowman Chrome Green Ref RC #185 $30??????????
Chen, Wei-Yin 12 Bowman Chrome Ref RC #185 $8

Phillies
Rolen, Scott 95 Bowman FOIL RC #271 $12-

Is paypal ok? LMK, thanks much.

-Kenny

Melissa no problem I was having issues with my paypal which they said would be resoled by the evening tomorrow if you don't mind waiting til Wednesday I will go ahead with paypal on Wednesday morning if all is go would you mind posting it and I will pay first thing Wednesday morning via paypal thank you

That's no problem at all, I'd be happy to wait until Wednesday morning.

I hope that your issues with PP are resolved soon, what a pain.

Take Care and Thanks,
Melissa

Hi Melissa,
looks like I missed these 2 last time...lmk what you need for them ....pwe is fine.
Kevin

Bogaerts, Xander 14 Finest Ref Green #89 #'d/199 $12-
Marrero, Deven 13 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue ref #BCP120 #'d/250 $5-

Kevin,

I just added the Xander in the last couple of days.

The Marrero has been sold already.

I'll just send you the Xander, I believe that I owe you from your last purchase anyway.

Hope all is well,
Melissa

Hi Melissa,
I'll take these if they are still available:

Dodgers
Piazza, Mike 93 Flair Wave of the Future #12 $10 (JUST WANT 1)

Indians
Sabathia, C.C. 99 Topps Traded #33 $8-

Marlins
Beckett, Josh 99 Fleer Tradition Update #122 $10-

Mets
Harvey, Matt 11 Bowman Platinum Prospect Xfractor #66 $10-

Orioles
Chen, Wei-Yin 12 Bowman Chrome Green Ref RC #185 $30??????????
Chen, Wei-Yin 12 Bowman Chrome Ref RC #185 $8

Phillies
Rolen, Scott 95 Bowman FOIL RC #271 $12-

Is paypal ok? LMK, thanks much.

-Kenny

Kenny,

I only have the first four listed.

Cards are $7.50. I could mail in a PWE with cardboard protection for $1 but I'd be more comfortable mailing in a bubble envelope due to the value of the cards. That would be $2.50.

Your choice, just let me know which you'd prefer.

Thanks and Take Care,
Melissa

Melissa trade accepted and paypal sent this morning thank you for understanding it was a headache dealing with them have a great day

Hi Melissa,
$10 dlvd in bubble mailer is fine. Paypal ok? thanks again.

-Kenny

Kenny,

I only have the first four listed.

Cards are $7.50. I could mail in a PWE with cardboard protection for $1 but I'd be more comfortable mailing in a bubble envelope due to the value of the cards. That would be $2.50.

Your choice, just let me know which you'd prefer.

Thanks and Take Care,
Melissa