Break Complete!!! 2019 Chronicles Serial Number Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks Mike... looks like I didn't get anything worth the postage so please distribute the ones I got among the other group members to save yourself some postage. Congrats to those that got the "hits"! Nice Evans/10 pull. Mike

Mike,

I appreciate it! I’ve packed your cards up and I added the Pete Alonso RC Card that I hit since I know you collect Mets. Cards will go out today! Thanks again for getting in the break!

Take care!
Mike

I did horrible think I got 3 cards lol Hoping the Judge is an orange parallel ---Sooooooo what's the next break ? Archives | Bowman Chrome | Gold Label ???

Sorry you didn’t hit anything good in this one! We can plan to do all of those if there is enough interest. I think Archives is already out and Bowman Chrome and Gold Label release next month. I’ll set up an Archives 1 Box 10 Spot Serial Number break...price would be $13.00 per spot.

Mike

Last edited:
Sorry you didn’t hit anything good in this one! We can plan to do all of those if there is enough interest. I think Archives is already out and Bowman Chrome and Gold Label release next month. I’ll set up an Archives 1 Box 10 Spot Serial Number break...price would be $12.00 per spot.

Mike

Actually according to baseballcardpedia.com Bowman Chrome release date is 9/11 and Gold Label is 9/25

FYI...just posted a 2019 Topps Archives Serial Number group box break up...let me know if anybody would like to join in that one!

Thanks!
Mike

Mike,

I appreciate it! I’ve packed your cards up and I added the Pete Alonso RC Card that I hit since I know you collect Mets. Cards will go out today! Thanks again for getting in the break!

Take care!
Mike

That is appreciated very much Mike! I am always up for any breaks where I can get the Mets. This one was different and fun...thx