Break Complete! 2023 Topps Chrome Update Baseball Hobby Pick 1 Get 1 Team Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_1424.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

IMG_1356.jpeg

IMG_1306.jpeg

This product releases this week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
- 2023 Topps Chrome Update Series returns to the hobby with new and continued inserts from 2023 Topps Chrome and the long-awaited debut of the first-ever MLB Debut Patch cards!
- Look for a Variety of All-New Refractor Parallels & Find 1 Autograph Card per Hobby Box!

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph
- 6 Base Refractor Parallels
- 3 Base Prism Refractors

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product releases this week and the box has been preordered so we can do this break very soon after it fills if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Baltimore Orioles, Texas Rangers kpit1978
2. Boston Red Sox, Colorado Rockies LarryG PAID
3. New York Mets, Washington Nationals seawolf17 PAID
4. New York Yankees, Cleveland Guardians PAVI39 PAID
5. Los Angeles Angels, Tampa Bay Rays David K. PAID
6. St. Louis Cardinals, Detroit Tigers rubypup PAID
7. Los Angeles Dodgers, Oakland Athletics grapler135s PAID
8. Arizona Diamondbacks, Chicago White Sox dragonslayer913
9. San Diego Padres, Pittsburgh Pirates Jebohm88 PAID
10. Atlanta Braves, Milwaukee Brewers bdink25 PAID
11. Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds OldNewRips PAID
12. Houston Astros, San Francisco Giants Therion PAID
13. Miami Marlins, Kansas City Royals OldNewRips PAID
14. Philadelphia Phillies, Chicago Cubs Jebohm88 PAID
15. Minnesota Twins, Toronto Blue Jays grapler135s PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. bdink25
2. OldNewRips
3. Therion
4. kpit1978
5. PAVI39
6. grapler135s
7. LarryG
8. seawolf17
9. OldNewRips
10. rubypup
11. Jebohm88
12. dragonslayer913
13. David K.
14. grapler135s
15. Jebohm88

Last edited:
Box is in hand. 4 spots left if anybody would like to join us for this pick one team get one team style group box break please let me know.

Okay last call on this one. 3 spots left. I’ll leave it open until Sunday. Please let me know if anybody else is interested in joining us for this one.

@seawolf17 you are up for a second team pick from these remaining teams:

Remaining Teams:
Chicago White Sox
Cleveland Guardians
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Minnesota Twins
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Francisco Giants
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

I'm ready....Have a list of the missing cards and the teams. Looks like most are lower teams. Unfortunely I'm almost near the end! Best regards, David
Perfect timing David you are up next for a pick.

Remaining Teams:
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Pittsburgh Pirates
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays

I'll take the Rays. Best regards, David PS two cards that I need are Tampa Bay Players.
Got you down for the Rays and hope we pull the two cards from them that you need.

Please feel free to PM me your list that you still need. We just opened a jumbo box last night and I have a lot of the cards from that break and might be able to help with some that you still need.