BSL: Contraction Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mets take back Santiago Ornelas RF HOUSTON

Topps Fun fact #309----- Ornelas growing up would watch (his idol) Future Hall of Famer Keith Nelson and would mimic his batting stance and swing. At 21 years of age Ornelas was involved in two Keith Nelson deals before playing in a big league game.

Topps Fun Fact #310 ----- Brewers PM'd.

Last edited:
Once I receive the last 3 selections, I will delete Houston and Los Angeles, releasing the rest to Free Agency. After that, I will sim one day, then update the league files, so free agency will be able to start. I am pretty tied up tomorrow until night, so we will see how the remaining selections fall off as far as when the sim is processed.

would it help if the White Sox and Rays sent you a list of 2 or 3 guys they would want so when James looks in you could post up the final picks and move on? Just a thought.

Cory... Are you going to process the trades that are completed or Let them ride until the next sim? Just curious.. Thanks, Kendall