BSL Draft is Complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric,
It's not in the directory i have it saved on my desk top

David

I think you just need to move it to the correct folder. Not sure about your setup, but if you have it under the "Desktop" icon in your Windows Explorer you'll need to move it. From Desktop, click on My Documents, then Out of the Park Developments, then OOTP Baseball 12, then saved_games. This is where the file needs to go so maybe it's just a quick drag and drop to move it there? I'm not sure - that's just how my system looks so maybe yours is similar.

I think you just need to move it to the correct folder. Not sure about your setup, but if you have it under the "Desktop" icon in your Windows Explorer you'll need to move it. From Desktop, click on My Documents, then Out of the Park Developments, then OOTP Baseball 12, then saved_games. This is where the file needs to go so maybe it's just a quick drag and drop to move it there? I'm not sure - that's just how my system looks so maybe yours is similar.

I am totally baffled over this this is whats in my documents folder

The Bench Sim League.lg
Out of the Park developements

I can't understand when i open up OOTP12 click on load game there is nothing listed at all

Everything downloaded and just finished setting my rosters (majors & minors). I think I did everything needed including the release of several guys to get at the right numbers on each team (25-25-35). Let's get this party started!!! HOPEFULLY I did it all correctly -- don't want to hold anyone up.

I am totally baffled over this this is whats in my documents folder

The Bench Sim League.lg
Out of the Park developements

I can't understand when i open up OOTP12 click on load game there is nothing listed at all

Looks like you need to go a few folders deeper before you copy/Paste that .lg file.

Go back to your desktops and right click on that .lg file and select copy.
Go to start/documents or my documents depending on system
Then double click Out of the Park Developments
Double click OOTP Baseball 12
Double click saved_games
Right click on any blank area and hit paste.
After it's copied then you can go to the program and it will show under load saved game.

PS. I have my 25/25/36 set and uploaded.

File downloaded and setup properly. Only have to set my teams (25/25/35) and release some players.

Will work on that tomorrow.

Ron

Looks like you need to go a few folders deeper before you copy/Paste that .lg file.

Go back to your desktops and right click on that .lg file and select copy.
Go to start/documents or my documents depending on system
Then double click Out of the Park Developments
Double click OOTP Baseball 12
Double click saved_games
Right click on any blank area and hit paste.
After it's copied then you can go to the program and it will show under load saved game.

PS. I have my 25/25/36 set and uploaded.

Ok i copied and pasted into a blank area
opened up OOTP12 program
clicked on load game and there is nothing there says this

There is no league folders in your saved_games folder

While looking to set my roster this morning, I seem to be missing some of my players that got drafted during the AIM draft.

I must be doing something wrong. Can someone help?

Ron

I left the file downloading when I went to bed last night, when I got up this morning it had not moved. I will try again this afternoon on my desktop. Sorry, this computer stuff is starting to get to me. I have the Time Warner Roadrunner at high speed so that should not be the problem. I had trouble with my laptop doing the AIM the other day too. pat

I have some guys on my 40 man roster than I want to put in AAA but it does not allow me to do that. I put them there by mistake. I try and drag them down but it keeps saying I am unable to do that. I have room on my AAA roster for them.

LMK

Ron

I have some guys on my 40 man roster than I want to put in AAA but it does not allow me to do that. I put them there by mistake. I try and drag them down but it keeps saying I am unable to do that. I have room on my AAA roster for them.

LMK

Ron

If they ate on 40,man they have mlb contract and can refuse demotion if no options or more than five years experience....only way to get them to aaa is if they clear waivers

When I go into the My Documents folder, I do not see a file that says Out of the Park Developments. I am running Windows 7.

Steph

I figured it out guys, thanks. I went into OOTP12 and asked it to open the folder where the saved games are. I should be able to figure it out from here.

Windows 7 and I have a hatred of each other. Unfortunately, not a choice since that is what work has on my laptop.

Steph

If i can't get any help with this-I will have to quit the league i have no clue what i am doing and for those who have tried to help thanks

I have the OOTP12 software downloaded
I have downloaded the lg file
I have at i think i have extracted all the files

When i open up OOTP12 program i sign into my account
click on load game
new window opens and it says you have no saved games in your folder

Last edited:
Did you drag and copy the "Bench Sim League" folder that you originally downloaded into the "saved_games" folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.