BSL Offseason #4: Rule 5 draft time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mariners owner hasn't logged on since 12/16, so I have skipped him in the draft. St Louis is up.

If u plan on drafting again in the rule 5 I would advise sending Cory a list and how many u want to draft. So hopefully we can get to winter meetings before Xmas just a thought. Everyone should of had plenty of time to prepare a pick or decide to pass by now I would think. Not trying to be rude just putting my thoughts out there and if u know your not far off from picking u may want to check in or send a list of player(s) u like

The following teams have until noon central today to send a list if they want a 2nd round pick (or beyond). Anyone who doesn't send a list from these teams, I will pass on round 2. I will sim later today at some point.

Boston, Milwaukee, San Francisco

Those are the three teams that picked in round one that I haven't heard round 2 intentions from.