BSL Trade Marlins/ Cardinals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abncal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The Marlins send:

- Scott Moore, 1B, MLB - (13) 4.58 mil, (14) 4.58 mil, (15) 4.58 mil, (16) vesting op 8.58 mil, (17) team op 10.58 mil
- Augusto Lichinchi, CF, MLB - (13) 14 mil, (14) team op 14 mil
- Luis Durango, CF, MLB - (13-14) 432k, (15-17) 648k arb
- Antonio Bastardo, MR, MLB - (13-14) 432k, (15-17) 648k arb
- Jason Castro, C, AAA - minor league contract
- Rocky Willis, SS, AA - minor league contract
- Didier Monnier, MR, AA - minor league contract

The Cardinals send:

- Ryan Spilborghs, RF, MLB - (13) 3.5 mil. (14) team op 9.5 mil
- Dustin McGowan, SP, MLB - (13-15) 7 mil, (16) team op 7 mil
- Rayford Groves, 2B, MLB - (13-14) 432k, (15-17) 2.6 mil arb
- Steve Robinson, MR, MLB - (13-14) 850k
- Laurent Dubois, CF, AA - minor league contract
- Dayan Viciedo, 3B, AAA - minor league contract

Couldn't pass up bringing Moore to town! I didn't want to move a lot of the players involved but I really like a couple of the guys im getting some times you got to give a little to get a little. lol Excited for spring training though

You're crazy--but most years your team is pretty good so there must be some method to this madness:)

Usually finish on avg right at .500 or a few games below. Can't seem to get over the hump probley has a little something to do with chemistry and lack of fans lol. It keeps it fun for me and gives you guys something to talk about lol.

Heath was fighting me for Dubois or Gutierez... I told him he can't keep all the good guys I want :)

... it was peer preasure... I'll let you know how Dubois does at Marlin's camp though ;)

Yeah kind of kickin my butt for trading Dubios and taking on Lichini though he is still a really good player even though he is ancient. Tough with my payroll to fit that in gonna make it work somehow if I can't move him. On a plus note I get a compensation 1st round pick from a type B player signing:). Hoping that Scott Moore will do what I think he will with Mike Hill and Pepe Morales in the lineup around him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online