BSL Update: 2020#21: World Series over, Offseason time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redsox have exported/downloaded/uploaded the league files and are all set for the arbitration hearings i think i did right

..and congrats to the Rockies for capturing the 2020 World Series

Reds exported. Congratulations, Pat - way to pull it out for the NL! I think that makes it 7-6 in favor of the NL for BSL championships!

Looking forward to rebuilding a little bit after my first season under .500. My owner is still "furious" with me! You'd think he'd cut me some slack after having a decent record over the years and making him a lot of money along the way. Oh well, what have you done for me lately, I guess!

Eric

Nats exported. Hoping for a little improvement next year but overall I can't complain after loosing my top two pitchers to FA before the season started.

Just an update...I can exports for tomorrow's deadline and I have everyone in except for:

Baltimore (expected, PC issues)
Chicago A (expected, PC issues)
Chicago N (nothing yet)
Milwaukee (no export under new system yet)
Minnesota (no export under new system yet)
Oakland (nothing yet)

Tampa got up and running today thankfully, so we're just down the above teams for a full league export.

I've been talking trade w/ Chris (Milwaukee)... he mentioned a real busy week last week, so he might get on it this weekend.

Baltimore (expected, PC issues)
Chicago A - Henry has stepped down due to computer issues.
Chicago N (nothing yet)
Milwaukee (no export under new system yet)
Minnesota (no export under new system yet)