Building 1987 Topps set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hi. please note that the bottom fourth is a Fleer card, which I mistakenly included. I checked out your photobucket and would like to propose a few trade possibilities listed in order of priority:
1. '68 Topps #92 Ed Kranepool
2. '68 Topps #345 Bob Hendley + '79 Topps #421 Doug DeCinces(auto)
3. '68 Topps #345 Bob Hendley + '76 Topps #280 Burt Hooton(auto)
4. '79 Topps #421 Doug DeCinces + '76 Topps #280 Burt Hooton

Or I'm open to other possibilities (I really don't collect anything newer than '81). Thanks, Rooster.

I have a tone of these cards, I am also collecting this set. My trade list is in my signature. Please take a look.

Levi, I took a look at your trade list and am interested in most of those you have FT. I would be more than happy to work out a deal. Are you only looking for the sets listed in your signature? Or would you be willing to trade for other items? Either way, if you'd like to take a look at my bucket and see what interests you I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your post

hit'nBULLSeyes: Sent a pm, let me know what we can do.

Still looking to add to my project. Recently received 4 unsearched vending boxes of 1987 Topps from Loyalty32, thanks!