Busted a little baseball and some football today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I busted a variety of packs today and got a really nice hit. I only scanned the big hit, but here is what I got:

2012 Topps Baseball Jumbo 5 packs

Only notable pull was a Reggie Jackson Ring card
Also my buddy bought a box of Jumbos and pulled the Chipper WS Pin card that is now in the collection :D

2011 Certified Football 2 packs

Bilal Powell Freshman Fabric Jumbo jsy Gold /25
Edmond Gates Freshman Fabric dual jsy auto /499

2011 Topps Platinum Football 3 packs

Jordan Todman green auto /150

2011 Upper Deck Rising Rookies 10 packs

Matt Forte Playmakers jsy
Earl Thomas Freshman Impressions jsy card

and now the big one
Rob Gronkowski Freshman Imoressions patch/auto 6/10 :D :eek: :cool:
IMAG0084-1.jpg

Sorry for bad pic...took with my phone as scanner isnt working right.

Nice Gronk...Would be interested in the Forte but not sure what you would want in return. LMK if you are interested in trading it

thanks

Nice pull on the Gronk! If the Pats win the super bowl, you should get a nice payday for it.

I'd be interested in any Cleveland Indians inserts or parallels you may have pulled from 2012 Topps. I have some Braves available and possibly some Saints, I'd have to do a little digging. Let me know!

Nice pull on the Gronk! If the Pats win the super bowl, you should get a nice payday for it.

I'd be interested in any Cleveland Indians inserts or parallels you may have pulled from 2012 Topps. I have some Braves available and possibly some Saints, I'd have to do a little digging. Let me know!

All I pulled for the indians other than base was the Kipnis sparkly gold card.

dang, i missed out on the forte it looks like. if that deal falls thru, please keep me in mind.

also, if you pulled any base cards of payton, urlacher, hester or forte, i'd like a shot at trading for them, if they are available.

thanx,
paul

Hi
Could you use this: 2000 Bowman Chrome Retro/Future #395
Roy Oswalt BV $15?

Hey, I could use the Oswalt. If you want, feel free to post it up. Thanks.

dang, i missed out on the forte it looks like. if that deal falls thru, please keep me in mind.

also, if you pulled any base cards of payton, urlacher, hester or forte, i'd like a shot at trading for them, if they are available.

thanx,
paul

OK Paul, I only have a Forte Topps platinum and an Urlacher Rising Rookies base. Not much, but I can probably come up with more if you want me to look.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.