Buying - Flat Rate Boxes full of Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Are you looking for a minimum number of cards. I have a lot of 2006 - 2011 including a few 2011 A & G and 2010 & 2011 Bowman.
PLMK

Thanks, Rich

Hey Bob,
Would you be willing to do a medium flat rate filled with late 80's and early 90's stuff for $25 dlvd? I don't have much recent stuff...you wiped me out last time :).

Anyway, LMK if that works via PM or reply here. Thanks much.

-Kenny

Can't really use those years..have enough of them...thanks for your response though

Hi.

I could fill a Medium Flat rate box (3x 550 count boxes) of Baseball and Football base from 2006 or newer. Names are mostly unculled, except for Twins/Vikings.

I have a TON of Baseball, Basketball and Football scrub GUs and Autos from 2002 through now I would be willing to move for $1 a piece.

Let me know what interests you and I can get you some quantities/details.

Thanks,
-Chad

ok putting this back to the top...really looking for 2009-2011 but as always will consider others

I could do a medium flat rate box of base for $25 (about 1500 cards). I could do 2009 or 2010, or mix some in with 2011.

I could send a Medium Flat Rate with at least 1,500 cards from 2010 and 2011 including Topps Update for $25 dlvd. If interested, please let me know.