BV question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the Price Check forum to ask someone for a bv or check COMC first to see if that card is listed in which case it will also list the BV

If you have high risk tolerance, you may find yourself trusting what others tell you when you can't verify it for yourself. I am very trusting (maybe not a good idea), and assume that the bv's I'm given are also accurate. When I post cards that I've assigned accurate bv's to in the past, but may no longer be accurate due to the passage of time (and no current price guide), in my posts I will announce that the bv's MAY NOT BE UPDATED.

Last edited:
I'm sure it was a mistake. The important thing is that we educate ourselves as consumers so that we don't get take advantage of. This is a mistake I'm sure you won't make twice.

I'm sure it was a mistake. The important thing is that we educate ourselves as consumers so that we don't get take advantage of. This is a mistake I'm sure you won't make twice.

Education is just part of it but anoher part is Empowering yourself. if your not going to do the research then you quite frankly deserve to get ripped off. thats kind of a hard thing to say but your going to have to learn to either buy an opg subscription, know someone that will do you a solid favor and look it up for you and or do through research. thankfully we have the ability to ask here in this group too, and if you dont use that option then i frankly dont feel sorry for ya.

and hey i have a bridge i will sell ya cheep too. just one small lump sum cash payment and you can take it over from me asap....

Status
Not open for further replies.