Cal Ripken Jr *HOF* pic post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just got this one in:

2001 Fleer Platinum Nameplates /110
2001FleerPlatinumNameplates28.jpg

matches my other one:
2001 Fleer Platinum Nameplates /19
2001FleerPlatinumNameplatesGU.jpg

Also, this week I got another card I needed for the 2007 Upper Deck Spectrum Road to the Hall Gold /99 set. Now I am only 3 cards away from completing it!!

Hi Al! Did you know theres a passing the torch auto of Cal Ripken jr on eBay...with his number 8! Best regards, David

Thanks for the heads up David. That one looks a bit spendy. I have a copy of that auto already so will probably save my money for others I don't have.
Thanks AL
scan0071.jpg

Just a heads up for all of you Cal Ripken Jr fans.......AL already has these in his heroes collection...but his's also welcome to join in on the fun....in three weeks...I have 2008 ud heroes little Blue Cal Ripken Jr. auto/gu serial 14/35 for my contest in three weeks.....in about 6 or 7 weeks....another 2008 ud heroes red serial #25 auto/gu of Cal Ripken jr!! I have a contest every Saturday...its easy and I offer big prizes.......First Feb it was a 2008 ud heroes navy blue gu serial #50 of Ken Griffey Jr! Best regards, David

Just a heads up for all of you Cal Ripken Jr fans.......AL already has these in his heroes collection...but his's also welcome to join in on the fun....in three weeks...I have 2008 ud heroes little Blue Cal Ripken Jr. auto/gu serial 14/35 for my contest in three weeks.....in about 6 or 7 weeks....another 2008 ud heroes red serial #25 auto/gu of Cal Ripken jr!! I have a contest every Saturday...its easy and I offer big prizes.......First Feb it was a 2008 ud heroes navy blue gu serial #50 of Ken Griffey Jr! Best regards, David
Can't wait David! I'm a veteran to your contests but have never won. Maybe my luck will change for the Ripken contest!

Just got this one in:

2001 Fleer Platinum Nameplates /110
2001FleerPlatinumNameplates28.jpg

matches my other one:
2001 Fleer Platinum Nameplates /19
2001FleerPlatinumNameplatesGU.jpg

Also, this week I got another card I needed for the 2007 Upper Deck Spectrum Road to the Hall Gold /99 set. Now I am only 3 cards away from completing it!!

When I was collecting his cards, I always wanted one of the plates, very nice!

Todd

bout time! ;)

Did you see the Ultimate Patch on ebay that is the middle of the #8? Do you think its legit?

I believe that is legit, it was listed originally the first week ultimate came out. I believe it sold on a best offer, but do not remember what it went for.

I've been trying to get one of these for ever. Always got outbid, until now-
scan022110.jpg

Last edited: