Cal Ripken Jr *HOF* pic post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I did. Just got every card finally on friday after starting in February of 2001. A really nice guy helped me from ebay and pretty much sent me everything I needed. I'm still looking to upgrade a few cards due to some factory marks though. Thanks for sharing all your ripkens. I can't believe how many nice cards you have. Any chance you have the 01 topps heritage chrome? ;)

Hey now...we'll be fightin'.... :)

01SPxWinningMaterialsBatWhiteJersey.jpg

I actually pulled that from a pack. Went into the shop to buy hard cases and sleeves adn Rip was on the radio. Bought ONE pack. Nearly defacated myself.
Potzie
And how do you get your images to come up, most of the time I just have a link when I try?

I actually pulled that from a pack. Went into the shop to buy hard cases and sleeves adn Rip was on the radio. Bought ONE pack. Nearly defacated myself.
Potzie
And how do you get your images to come up, most of the time I just have a link when I try?

juat make sure ther is an
after it with the IMG being lower case like this- img

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online