Cal Ripken Jr *HOF* pic post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great stuff AL.
Really love that Classic Cuts GU Fielding Glove card.
I've been trying to add a Fielding Glove card to my PC for about a year now. They don't pop up too often. I know Ultra has one too.

It was a great day today for Tony & Cal.
Congrats to them and congrats to you fellow collectors of these 2. It really makes me proud when I look at what they've done and what I have tried to do with my collection.

Again, AL thanks for this WONDERFUL post and your collection is just awe-inspiring! Your's and Carlos' are ones I "attempt' to mirror in greatness, but unfortunately, alot of the high-end Premium stuff is out of my league. BUt thanks for the chance to see some great cards as always!

Hey Russ thanks for the good words. Its great to know thst the HOF gets it right once in awhile and this year they did with Ripken and Gwynn.

I've still got a ton more scans, I guess I didn't get started quick enough, so I'll just add them to this thread occasionally.
Thanks AL

scan0101.jpg

Never saw this thread til today, I'll throw a few up here

This one I sold it was a 1/1
Cal1of1.jpg

Cal1of1.jpg

These I still have
RIPFRONT.jpg
CalTrilogy.jpg

Here are a few of my more recent Ripken pickups. I posted this in the "recent pickups" thread but figured you guys would appreciate it more:

My new favorite Ripken card:
2001FleerFuturesROYCollectionMemora.jpg

2001FleerPlatinumNationalPatchTimeG.jpg

#'d/82
2002DonrussClassicsTimelessTreasure.jpg

not #'d but only 50 exist:
2002FleerTraditionGrassPatchGU.jpg

#'d/20:
2005UltimateCollectionVeteranMateri.jpg

#'d/25:
2006UDUltimateTandemsRipkenandSchmi.jpg

Here is the Ripken Sweetspot Classic black barrel gold auto.
Cal used a wider sharpie on this one compared to the one above.
scan013001.jpg