Cards added for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll keep looking for Cowboys cards for you. I don't have any specific cards in mind right now so I'll just set that set aside and keep looking for your needs. I looked at your Gold Haves adn noticed you don't have a 1992 Pacific Picks the Pros Emmitt Smith pictured. Do you need that? I have 2 if you do.

No need to hold or delay anything for me since I have a lot of looking to do.

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I always went out of my way to acquire them due to their popularity. All four of those sets I ran by you were trades with members who were breaking up complee sets. Cowboys and teams with HOF RCs were my first choices in those trades.
That's a good strategy. I usually go strait for pc items then struggle to trade later cuz I traded all my good stuff.
Yes, I do need that Emmitt.
Shoot me a message anytime u think I might like something and I'll let you know.
Thanks!
TC

Sounds good. I got the baseballs all ready to go... a pic of the Phelps would be great!
TC
(A) whole sheet - middle left card in not mint, perfs are pulled inti the design (B) close up of the Phelps front(C) close up back - the card is not bent but when you move it back & forth in the light the corners seems to have a slight curl (D) other misc. cards most have flaws would send them also as I have no need for them and if you can use that it great!
LMK Thanks!
Rick

Attachments

• 20240220_204706.jpg
    20240220_204706.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240220_204720.jpg
    20240220_204720.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240220_204734.jpg
    20240220_204734.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240220_204954.jpg
    20240220_204954.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 6
(A) whole sheet - middle left card in not mint, perfs are pulled inti the design (B) close up of the Phelps front(C) close up back - the card is not bent but when you move it back & forth in the light the corners seems to have a slight curl (D) other misc. cards most have flaws would send them also as I have no need for them and if you can use that it great!
LMK Thanks!
Rick
Looks good! Please post up the trade and I'll have the baseballs in the mail tomorrow. Thanks
TC
Oh and go ahead and send the others. Much appreciated!

First off... my cat could have beaten up your dog! lol
Yes, I still have those cards. I rarely collect base cards now, so I'd have to pass on the '23 Score Lamb and Gallup. Also, I only collect Cowboys RC's in their NFL Uni's, and Ferguson is the only RC on the list pictured in a Cowboys Uniform, so I would have to pass on the others. I could do a PWE trade for your Jake Ferguson for my Matt Ryan Starquest (base). LMK, thanks!
TC
Yeah - your cat looks pretty tough and my dog was wearing her Giants jersey and not feeling very confident lately!

The PWE trade will be fine - thanks. I'll set it up.

Just added quite a few cards to my Flickr! Just a few autos, mostly RCs, Numbered, and Inserts/Parallels. LMK what you like. I'll check lists/photo albums. And don't be shy about asking about Basketball or Baseball cards. Only ones I won't consider trading are my Cowboys PC and Cowboys Gold PC, and Memorabilia of course! Thanks for the look, hope to get a trade or 2 going...
TC

Lots of nice tradebait there! I'll resume my search for any cards you may need or want later today. I haven't been able to do much searching the last few days but I should be able to shortly.