Cards found---please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shad, I'm interested in your Mini 81, Black Mini's 10 & 227, and the Buchholz relic, if you still have any of them. It looks like you traded the black mini 10, at least. I can trade any of the base you still need.
Thanks, Dale

Shad, I'm interested in your Mini 81, Black Mini's 10 & 227, and the Buchholz relic, if you still have any of them. It looks like you traded the black mini 10, at least. I can trade any of the base you still need.
Thanks, Dale

Dale, I have the the minis but no Buchholz. When and where I traded--no idea. Post something with base cards I need and I'll have in mail monday.

OK, just double-checking; on Post 15 you said "The mini 239, the 10 black, and the nature ends are already traded". But you're saying you still have the Black Mini 10, right?
Thanks, Dale
Dale, I have the the minis but no Buchholz. When and where I traded--no idea. Post something with base cards I need and I'll have in mail monday.

Yep, don't think that trade went through:
It's reg mini#81 Larry King, #10-McCutchen, and #227-J Rollins (rollins mccuthen black)

I'd trade you a 2015 Heritage F. Freeman relic for the '14 A&G C. Buchholz relic. I'd add in a few more of the '14 A&G base you need too.
Dale

Hey Shad.....I can pretty much clear your list. If you plan on buying the 2015 Ginter in a few weeks I will have needs. I have a case coming.