Case Break 08 UD Heroes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
To get the ball rolling, we will be doing a case of 2008 UD Heroes baseball.

We have 30 open spots at $30 each. Payment via paypal (no credit cards)

This will be a Hits followed by Team break.

Rules are simple:

Live Draft takes place before the case is opened to determine picking order.

Then #1 get his choice of the "Hits" (Hits will be Game Used or Autographs)
followed by #2 and so on. After the last person picks then we will do a reverse order draft for the remaining cards by team.

Amended - inserts, printing plates etc....can be picked in 1st round in place of a GU/Auto

For the inserts with multiple players from different teams, I can do 2 things if there are duplicates each team lot gets one. If not random.org will decide where it goes.

In the event that there are more than 30 hits. They will be part of the team lots.

* YSL cards will be going towards the Charity Drive *

Should be fun and I think this way everyone is guaranteed something for their money.

Confirmed spots (NOT DRAFT ORDER):

1 Tdoran70 PAID
2 SoxFan33 PAID
3 Valediction PAID
4 Rotorob PAID
5 quota PAID
6 hdjstuff PAID
7 ArodYanksFan PAID
8 Vintage Heroes PAID
9 travistrue PAID
10 redsoxfan1979 PAID
11 David K PAID
12 Chaddie84 PAID
13 mechjo16 PAID
14 DaClyde PAID
15 Xpress04 PAID
16 sunsports PAID
17 Braves95 PAID
18 Stlshoeman PAID
19 Potvin48 PAID
20 Chavezforprez PAID
21 just-for-cards PAID
22 daniml292 PAID
23 abeabe PAID
24 Bigal4194 PAID
25 Brewerfan34 PAID
26 David37373 PAID
27 jaxbraves PAID
28 chaddie84 PAID
29 bearpup PAID
30 sunsports PAID

Thanks,
Peter

Last edited:
Draft will be done on random.org

All 30 slots must be sold for the break to take place. No money will be required until everyone is confirmed.

i would be interested as i really like this product but 30 slots at $30 a piece equals $900. not sure where the total expense of a group break of this product could cost this much? thanks for any additional info.

dan

yea but you guys also have to factor in shipping. say at least 5 dollars per person to ship their lots which is at least 150 in shipping and raises the cost to at least 820. plus whatever else is needs(bubble mailers, dc, supplies etc. and 900 is probably pretty close to what the total cost would be. maybe a few bucks left over for his time spent.

yea but you guys also have to factor in shipping. say at least 5 dollars per person to ship their lots which is at least 150 in shipping and raises the cost to at least 820. plus whatever else is needs(bubble mailers, dc, supplies etc. and 900 is probably pretty close to what the total cost would be. maybe a few bucks left over for his time spent.

Great point, I'd like to get in on the break, it sounds like fun.

Postage + insurance + supplies + time. Insurance is mandatory as I will not be taking a loss in the case that the P.O missplaces something.

Please reply to this thread confirming you want in and I will keep a list in the 1st post.

Also the break will also be broadacasted live.

Can't get in on this one, but I think it is a great deal for the price.

Keep in mind, for $30 dollars you're having a chance at a CASE HIT (who knows, Jeter auto/patch 1/1?) Worse case, you get the 30th pick and a lower end auto/jersey, but then you get to turn around and be the first to pick the team that you want all of the non-hit cards from.

No one really can lose out on this.

Just added this to the original post, this will ony affect the base/inserts.

For the inserts with multiple players from different teams, I can do 2 things if there are duplicates each team lot gets one. If not random.org will decide where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.