Check out my new website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdoran70

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just created a website with all of my trade bait and Pat Burrell needs. Looking to make some deals for Burrell cards I need. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Dave,

I really like the layout of your site. Unfortunatley, I did not see anything I could use. If you have any Burrell cards from my needs list, let me know. I would trade that card for base or inserts I need. Thanks!

Tom

Last edited:
ugggggg and i had to be #13 on the counter too lol. only and the ONLY thing i didnt like was that the font was small for my old eyes it was hard to read all the bunched up white on brown lettering otherwise it looks great and got me thinking of some of your stuff too. thanks for the look

dave

Some of the lines were too long to have the 10pt font. I thought it was too confusing if the cards were listed on two lines so I tried to cut it down as much as possible. Do you think a better color for the background is needed?

EDIT - I also see what you mean with the font size. The monitor at my desktop is pretty large so it didn't seem that bad. When I checked it on my laptop, it was REALLY bad. I will have to fix that.

Last edited:
Dave,

I really like the layout of your site. Unfortunatley, I did not see anything I could use. If you have any Burrell cards from my needs list, let me know. I would trade that card for base or inserts I need. Thanks!

Tom

Appreciate the comment on my page, Tom, I think it's pretty easy to navigate. I'm a photographer and that site is one I "rent" to host my images. Now that I've joined The Bench I thought I'd utilise part of it for my card trading. The site itself is only $23 per year for 1000MB of storage.

I have some Burrells somewhere. Would you be kind enough to hold the Towles for a while and I'll try to dig them out?

DAVE

Appreciate the comment on my page, Tom, I think it's pretty easy to navigate. I'm a photographer and that site is one I "rent" to host my images. Now that I've joined The Bench I thought I'd utilise part of it for my card trading. The site itself is only $23 per year for 1000MB of storage.

I have some Burrells somewhere. Would you be kind enough to hold the Towles for a while and I'll try to dig them out?

DAVE

sounds good Dave. I'd be happy to. lkm what you find.