Check this site out i found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok, may take a while to get going but I like the setup of the site. Once more people get to knowing about it and posting stuff for sale I believe it will be a nice site to use.

Dennis

List them up David, I have a ton of stuff I would like to get rid of and get my card room more organized.

Dennis

I am probably going to be listing more my only question is do i list in my store or list as an auction in my store i give free shipping in auction format i charge $0.75 shipping...so far i sold 1 item from my store and 1 auction item.

Since my eCrater store isn't really getting much attention, I'm going to take a stab at BMC and see how it works for me with some of the random crap I'm trying to unload. I'm interested in how the Trade option is going to work. For now, I'm just going to use the store option with the Best Offer turned on, rather than deal with auctions.

I am not happy with BMC-I listed 7 auctions a week..the all closed out earlier this evening...6 of the actions got bids and were sold so i am sending out invoices and notice there is nothing in the shipping i have it as first item is $0.75 2nd item is $0.25 so i check the auction and it shows shipping is free now i am livid so i re-list one of the items that was sold..click on edit listing and its clearing marked buyer pays shipping and i then click on the auction and its says free shipping-So i adjust all the invoices and add the shipping charge-BMC has a problem with it to bad..i also sent the owner (Charlie) an email concerning this-If this isn't addressed to my liking i will delete all my auctions and store items.

I got this reply from the owner very fast response concerning this

I'm so very sorry for this mix up ! I discontinued the flat rate option because it was just to confusing for some users and went strictly to an item based shipping option.I thought I had removed it from the entire site but I see now I was mistaken.Please
forgive the error and allow me to comp you an additional $2.50 credit for use on a purchase.Again I'm deeply sorry for my error
and I will have it corrected ASAP!

Last edited: