Collect Brock Osweiler and Trent Richardson, Peyton Manning rookie cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrengd0g

Bench Warmer
Hello all...

I collect pretty much anything Brock Osweiler and Trent Richardson from 2012, but am really looking for Contenders and SP Authentic of each, among others....

Also collect Peyton Manning rookie year cards....

Please let me know what you have, as well as what/who you collect and I will be more than happy to try to match up with you!!

I have two Brock Osweiler promo cards.Both were available exclusively at the 2012 Nat'l Sports Collectors Conventionin Baltimore.One is aLeaf Limited Edition #NSCC-LT-FB-1 .The other is a Leaf Draft Day Edition # NSCC-DD-FB-1...also have a Nick Foles Draft Day Edition promo and a LaMichael James Limited Edition promo...pm me if interested...always looking for David Wilson cards I don't have,and other Va Tech auto's and g/u...if not those,I have set want lists on my web page.

I have two Brock Osweiler promo cards.Both were available exclusively at the 2012 Nat'l Sports Collectors Conventionin Baltimore.One is aLeaf Limited Edition #NSCC-LT-FB-1 .The other is a Leaf Draft Day Edition # NSCC-DD-FB-1...also have a Nick Foles Draft Day Edition promo and a LaMichael James Limited Edition promo...pm me if interested...always looking for David Wilson cards I don't have,and other Va Tech auto's and g/u...if not those,I have set want lists on my web page.

I would be interested in the Osweilers, but do not have any David Wilsons, and have not bought any boxes from your set needs for this year....I have only bought boxes of SPA, Contenders....come to think of it, I may have bought a box of Prestige, but I will have to check....lmk if there is anything else we could figure out....what do you have for values on the Osweilers? Do you have scans?

the pics are in myphotobucket,under mobile uploads.I can get them to you for 10.00 delivered.Bubble mailer.,or 8.50 plain white envelope...if not that,maybe some Va Tech alumni...there is a list of players and former players on my webpage...

I have a 2012 Topp's Finest Atomic Rookie die cut Osweiler and a Topp's Gold Manning rookie. Looking for Blackhawks, Bears, Yankees, Cubs. Thanks