>COMPLETE<. (2 Boxes) 2023 Topps Allen & Ginter X Auction Team Style full

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Been forever since I have participated in a break...

Twins - $3
Yankees - $12
Blue Jays - $5
Phillies - $7
Mariners - $7
non sport - $12
non baseball - $27

this should close it out
if it is over adjust any of my bidded teams accordingly

Rangers $11
Marlins $11
Diamondbacks $21
Non-Sport $21
Non-Baseball (all other sports) $33

this should close it out
if it is over adjust any of my bidded teams accordingly

Rangers $11
Marlins $11
Diamondbacks $21
Non-Sport $21
Non-Baseball (all other sports) $33
Over shot a little, but it’s filled up with the adjusted amount against the rangers

I am looking at doing these sometime between the completion of the 4 oclock football games and the start of SNF tomorrow.

Awaiting 3 payments, so once I get traction on those, we will be set!

For those of you in this, and missed it yesterday... The break will be tonight via YouTube at 7pm East, 4 pm West.

I am looking at doing these sometime between the completion of the 4 oclock football games and the start of SNF tomorrow.

Awaiting 3 payments, so once I get traction on those, we will be set!
I am one of those 3 -- meant to have it done this morning -- have to wait for wife to get back. But you will have it today prior to the break.

I am one of those 3 -- meant to have it done this morning -- have to wait for wife to get back. But you will have it today prior to the break.
No big deal! It was more just confirming that those people had seen the transactions posted. All of them are confirmed now.