Completed 1968 Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm doubly proud of it because when I got about 1/3rd of the way through the set, some joker on one of the trade forums told me I'd never complete the set in NR-MT condition. It made me want to finish it even more. I proved him wrong in the end.

Did he ever find out that you did complete? If so did he have anything to say?

Congratulations!!!

That is awesome my friend! I am hitting the 68 set hard this year myself. If you have any doubles feel free to check out my wantlist.

Thanks,
Dewayne

Congratulations! Did you do the Yellow Team Name variations too? The reason why I ask is that I have a very nice condition Casey Cox 66B available ($100BV). There are two Yellow Team variation cards (Brinkman 49B BV$50 & Cox) as well as a rare white rather than yellow #400B McCormick BV$150. Other than that there are a few checklist variations that I think book at about $8.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Did you do the Yellow Team Name variations too? The reason why I ask is that I have a very nice condition Casey Cox 66B available ($100BV). There are two Yellow Team variation cards (Brinkman 49B BV$50 & Cox) as well as a rare white rather than yellow #400B McCormick BV$150. Other than that there are a few checklist variations that I think book at about $8.

Nah, I don't worry about completing "master sets". Just one of each card is good enough for me.