Contest is over! Winner is rl16!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is the winner determined?

I will not answer anymore questions after this one! I draw a dollar bill and use the last two numbers in serial...if its to high...I continue to draw until I get one that's from 1 to 75! Best regards, David PS so I know the winning number before the start of the contest!

46 please. Stan the Man was my mother's favorite player. She went to Cardinal games in the 40's and 50's with my great uncle who was stationed there as a priest. Thanks for the contest.

If no one has said it lately, THANKS, DAVID, for posting and running these contests! As a past winner, I know what a thrill it is to pick a number, wait, and then find out you've won. For me it was an autographed card of one of my childhood heroes, Johnny Bench!
So, KUDOS TO YOU, DAVID K.!!!

If no one has said it lately, THANKS, DAVID, for posting and running these contests! As a past winner, I know what a thrill it is to pick a number, wait, and then find out you've won. For me it was an autographed card of one of my childhood heroes, Johnny Bench!
So, KUDOS TO YOU, DAVID K.!!!
Thanks Buddy!

I will choose the number 28

• Numbers selected: 5, 6, 8, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 33, 34, 37,41, 46, 52, 56, 59,

Status
Not open for further replies.