Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, I can use St. Louis Cardinals. I can trade 2 of the Betts rookies, if you want to put together a proposal. If we can get it done today, I can have in the mail today, as I have some other stuff I have to get out and plan a trip to the post office around lunch time. Thanks, Tony.

Yes, I can use St. Louis Cardinals. I can trade 2 of the Betts rookies, if you want to put together a proposal. If we can get it done today, I can have in the mail today, as I have some other stuff I have to get out and plan a trip to the post office around lunch time. Thanks, Tony.

Tony, I will put something together for you tonight. At work all day though unfortunately and won’t be able to get a list til then.

Dan

Tony, any use for any of these Cards:

2002 Topps Heritage #364 Albert Pujols SP (I believe this books somewhat high)
2018 Topps Update Gold #US12 Miles Mikolas /2018
2018 Topps Chrome Update Autograph Refractors #HMT7 Miles Mikolas

Let me know if you can use anything here and I can continue looking. I'm interested in the two Betts and the 3 Acuna Topps Chrome Update RC

Dan

Dan, I would have some interest in this one:

along with the Garcia Inception auto and the Matt Carpenter Inception. Again, I still don't know what kind of value you are placing on these two. I know the Mikolas books at $12.

Dan, I would have some interest in this one:

along with the Garcia Inception auto and the Matt Carpenter Inception. Again, I still don't know what kind of value you are placing on these two. I know the Mikolas books at $12.

I have to assume the Carpenter will book somewhat high considering it is /25 in a high end $60/pack product. There have been a couple to sell already for $10. I would do the Mikols, Carpenter, and Garcia for the two Mookies and 3 Acuna Topps Chrome Updates. Let me know

Dan

No, I will pass on that deal. In my opinion, I would guess the Carpenter to book at $15.
I have to assume the Carpenter will book somewhat high considering it is /25 in a high end $60/pack product. There have been a couple to sell already for $10. I would do the Mikols, Carpenter, and Garcia for the two Mookies and 3 Acuna Topps Chrome Updates. Let me know

Dan

No, I will pass on that deal. In my opinion, I would guess the Carpenter to book at $15.

No problem. I don’t really care about book value. The carpenter sells for $10, which is more than the two Betts sell for. I’m not going to trade cards that sell for more just because a book has a number on it.