Delete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a stewart auto from Panini prizm draft picks. lmk what current bowman crome & draft autos. you have. thanks. larry

I have a 2013 Bowman Platinum BPC 19 Buxton Purple bv$9 . Yours for $4 dlvd. LMK, Aaron

Aaron,

Would you be open to trading at all? I should have some Cardinals rookies and other stuff if you are interested in anybody. Let me know either way.

Tommy

Hi Tom:
Bought a pack of 2013 B.Sterling last night and the base card was Sano. Plmk if you need it. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,

I can use the Sano Sterling. What would you be looking for in trade?

Tommy

Tom:
I checked you trade list and couldn't find anything I can use. If you don't mind me sending in top loader, in PWE with one Forever stamp, go ahead and post as a free card.

Luis

Tom:
I checked you trade list and couldn't find anything I can use. If you don't mind me sending in top loader, in PWE with one Forever stamp, go ahead and post as a free card.

Luis

That is very generous of you, thanks! I will be sure to remember that next time we trade down the road.

That is very generous of you, thanks! I will be sure to remember that next time we trade down the road.

No problem Tommy. I'm trying to downsize my collection and this will help me get rid of cards I don't collect. Plus, you will appreciate this card more than I do.

Luis